Clubplanet Nightlife Community

is the CP Appreciation at Black REALLY FREE?

I dont want to go expecting to get in for free adn then have something come up where youhad to call in advance, be on a certain list, come before a certain time, be able to do a handstand, have a certain bloodtype.. whatever. There always seems to be a catch..

so is this REALLY for free? if you bring the printout? or are there special 'requirements' that im not seeing?

Originally posted by starlanyc

I dont want to go expecting to get in for free adn then have something come up where youhad to call in advance, be on a certain list, come before a certain time, be able to do a handstand, have a certain bloodtype.. whatever. There always seems to be a catch..

so is this REALLY for free? if you bring the printout? or are there special 'requirements' that im not seeing?

Just go you cheap fuck.

Just go you cheap fuck.

im not cheap.. im just broke. just paid rent, i only have 27$... im not going all the way into the city just to find out i have to pay when i get there... asshole.

can someone please tell me if its truly free or not, or what time i have to be there in order to get in for free?

im not cheap.. im just broke. just paid rent, i only have 27$... im not going all the way into the city just to find out i have to pay when i get there... asshole.

can someone please tell me if its truly free or not, or what time i have to be there in order to get in for free?

you can go as my date, and i will pay for you if there is a cover

i went to college in nyc and i have worked in nyc full time for 3 years now. i spend more time in nyc then i do in my home state of nj.

thanks for all the help guys, but i called the club planet offices here and they assured me that its no cover with the invite before 2am.

i went to college in nyc and i have worked in nyc full time for 3 years now. i spend more time in nyc then i do in my home state of nj.

thanks for all the help guys, but i called the club planet offices here and they assured me that its no cover with the invite before 2am.

What do you do in nyc?

I work in manhattan as a fashion designer.

and in response to that last post.

I stopped doing drugs about 4 years ago, (except for smoking weed, which I dont consider a drug)

so No, I won't need any money to have a good time.

I stopped doing drugs about 4 years ago, (except for smoking weed, which I dont consider a drug)

Hmmm, you have about the same life as myself. I work in Manhatten for the largest cosmetics company. where abouts in manhatten? I spend most my life in NYC too, and then go home at night to sleep.

where in Jersey you from?

-------

May hit up black... although a good lounge sounds good tonight as well:cool:

I have a feeling its going to be free until 2am but they won't start letting people in until like 11-1130 and they'll hold the line for awhile and make us wait and be pretty selective with people

or maybe not. we'll see.

Hey you should come:) WE dont need anything to have fun. BUt I do buy a couple of drinks;)

Silversmoke--- what company is that?

Monique:)

i work in the garment district 34th street. and in jersey i live in south orange. i know what you mean, sometimes its like all i feel im doing is work eat sleep... i live for the weekends now, but they are so sacred, i usually spend most of the time at home doing things i cant get done during the week, which leaves little time for going out :(

Okay... gotcha! :D

i work in the garment district 34th street. and in jersey i live in south orange. i know what you mean, sometimes its like all i feel im doing is work eat sleep... i live for the weekends now, but they are so sacred, i usually spend most of the time at home doing things i cant get done during the week, which leaves little time for going out :(

Oh cool. That is pretty darn close to 47th I'd say :D

Yeah, my weekends are pretty much sacred as well. I try and do as much as I can so I feel like I have a life still, lol! You take the train in or the bus? I bus it in, bout 2 hrs door-to-door, sucks! Probably move closer in the end of the summer:) I now work in West Caldwell on Fridays which is awesome, saves me a lot of time to get things done for the weekends.

May stop in Black tnt, but probably going to Canal Lounge then long island. Look for a hot guy in black pants and black/gray striped shirt, spiked hair.;)