**The 'whats your move?' weekend thread**

stymie

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by xlr8ted

The Bathroom @ 711 is where I met groovefire, I was like " Hey its me xlr8ted" while I was taking a shit w/ the door open... This was after I made my exit from the womans room w/ my tampon string hanging out of my skirt... what a fuckin night..

:laugh: :laugh: THat's one of the funniest things I've read all day...

Tonight - I don't know yet really want to get tanked

Tomorrow - Laundry, and go out with Flava and NYIS4, don't know where yet

Sunday - Lunch with the girl on the right and Simpsons

Tonight: SOCOM 2, and listening to my girlfriend complain about how I don't pay attention to her when she comes down (or something like that).

Tommorow: Work, then my sister's coming down and meeting me at work. Go out to eat with my sister, her friend, and my girlfriend. Go to Ultra early, fire Todd out of the DJ booth around 1:30, then promptly and discretely leave Ultra. Therapy from 2:00-6:00, at 6:00 uncuff sister from DJ booth and go to my girlfriends house to sleep.

Sunday: Wake up in the afternoon sometime, show up to meeting for my other job in Easton at 6:30, leave at 8:30, go to another meeting in Providence for a potential DJ gig, after that I'm going back to bed.

:drool:

tonight -werk then smoke the rest of the opium i have to my head, hopefully see shit before i puke on my pants.

tomorrow- paint some stuff at my house that needs Painting

sun-werk then sopranos and hoping i do not see a dirty guy holding his calk on deadwood again.

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

Thank you for reminding me. PS1 will be starting up in queens again soon. Good music, outdoors, beers, fucked up art, best way to spend a Saturday afternoon. Field trip is in the works!

What's your move 2nite?

Fri - Just gone done with a horrificly 'rubinesque' woman. WAAF Indoor Beach Party. My friends g/f is in the 2004 Mantown calendar and will be in the hot body contest. Seeing how many Miss Mantown's we can kidnap and bring to Rise.

Sat - Seeing the 3 DJ's @Plush. Therapy. Can anyone confirm that Therapy is now open til 7am? Or was that a one time thing a few weeks ago.

Sun - ZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzz til 5pm. Making breakfast. It's breakfast time somewhere in the world. Shaking off the cob webs in time for Sopranos and Deadwood. Interrogating the suspect a few times. Then ZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzz

Don;t forget we lose an hour Sat night.

Originally posted by phatbastad

Fri - Just gone done with a horrificly 'rubinesque' woman. WAAF Indoor Beach Party. My friends g/f is in the 2004 Mantown calendar and will be in the hot body contest. Seeing how many Miss Mantown's we can kidnap and bring to Rise.

Sat - Seeing the 3 DJ's @Plush. Therapy. Can anyone confirm that Therapy is now open til 7am? Or was that a one time thing a few weeks ago.

Sun - ZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzz til 5pm. Making breakfast. It's breakfast time somewhere in the world. Shaking off the cob webs in time for Sopranos and Deadwood. Interrogating the suspect a few times. Then ZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzz

Don;t forget we lose an hour Sat night.

The club will stay open as long as there's a crowd to make it worth it. Who's your girlfriend?