Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Yankee Fans

what the hell are u all so proud of??? that ur beating the Mets? barely in every game so far, Mets even won one, hey im a Mets fan but i'll admit that Yankees have a better more consistent team. But what else would u expect from a team that buys all the best players??? yankees are hollywood, the players arent home grown, maybe a few, but cmon they pick up conseco out of nowhere just so no one else would get him, Yankees are a great orginization they deserve respect but SO DO THE METS, they've done something that far exceeds the accomplishments of this yankee team, the METS are in the freakin World Series. thats something rite there, we dont got the best players, but our guys play with heart, and thats what counts to me, the METS have come a long way in five years...give them the respect they deserve.

and another thing, its sooo fukin easy to be a yankee fan, especially those ones that became fans after 98, u people all jumped on the bandwagon and made being a yankee fan fashionable, the colors are cool, the symbol is cool, yankee caps go with everything, but to be a METS fan? that takes heart and love for a team. orange and blue aint pretty it, no one is a met fan cus its fashionable, we're real fans. cwm23.gif

------------------

beware of the darkside.... vader1.gif

Hehe...Bitter? First off most teams arent "homegrown"..players get traded and blah blah blah....anyways Ive been a fan since 88 and I was actually old enough to follow the sport...my father and my grandfather were both yankees fans so there....and I dont even own a yankee hat!

so dont stereotype the fans....and atleast our themesong isnt who let the dogs out cwm8.gif that song is CRAP.. cwm16.gif

------------------

I lost artax and falcor in CPI's last year...havent seen em since.

ok the latest version of who let the dogs out includes the yankees too, whats ur song? new york new york? i wanst talkin about all yankee fans just the ones that keep bashing the Mets, all im sayin is give the Mets the respect they deserve.

and if u wanna talk songs that "we will rock u" song is the 86 Mets anthem, there aint a baseball song that will top that. cwm7.gif

------------------

2 Questions...

what have the mets done that far exceeds the accomplishments of the Yankees? It can't be that they made it to the World Series.

R u serious about the color thing?(you have got to be kidding me with that statement!!!)

------------------

"LET'S GO YANKEES!!!!"

"Maybe some women aren't meant to be tamed. Maybe they need to run free until they find someone just as wild to run with."

BTW...we have a lot to be proud of...

don't get me wrong the mets have a pretty good team (they deserve respect for makin it to the WS) but the yankees have a much stronger team!!!

------------------

"LET'S GO YANKEES!!!!"

"Maybe some women aren't meant to be tamed. Maybe they need to run free until they find someone just as wild to run with."

Originally posted by nightcrawler:

and if u wanna talk songs that "we will rock u" song is the 86 Mets anthem, there aint a baseball song that will top that. cwm7.gif

Let's go mets go?

and in 69 it was meet the mets?

all gay songs for a gay team

you never explained in the other post what you meant by Yankee's being Hollywood?

------------------

acid.gif

A crowd of 15,000 had gathered to protest the war at the Oakland Army Terminal. The Angels, in show of patriotism, attack the protesters and end up breaking a cop's leg. The Angels later send a telegram to President Johnson saying they are willing to be "a crack group of trained gorillas behind enemy lines in Viet Nam."

HST 67

what the hell are u all so proud of??? that ur beating the Mets? barely in every game so far, Mets even won one, hey im a Mets fan but i'll admit that Yankees have a better more consistent team. But what else would u expect from a team that buys all the best players??? yankees are hollywood, the players arent home grown, maybe a few, but cmon they pick up conseco out of nowhere just so no one else would get him, Yankees

are a great orginization they deserve respect but SO DO THE METS, they've done something that far exceeds the accomplishments of this yankee team, the METS are in the freakin World Series. thats something rite there, we dont got the best players, but our guys play with heart, and thats what counts to me, the METS have come a long way in five years...give them the respect they deserve.

and another thing, its sooo fukin easy to be a yankee fan, especially those ones that became fans after 98, u people all jumped on the bandwagon and made being a yankee fan fashionable, the colors are cool, the symbol is cool, yankee caps go with everything, but to be a METS fan? that takes heart and love for a team. orange and blue aint pretty it, no one is a met fan cus its fashionable, we're real fans. cwm23.gif

Uh, bitter?

There are one or two good players on the Mets team . . . without a doubt. However, Yankees have a lot of good players which makes an excellant team AND that's the reason why they win.

As to all the Mets fans who cry and whine about how the Yankees buy their way into their championship . . . well that's all a part of game. Look at ANY sports . . . basketball, football, hockey ect. The best players always cost more. WHY? Cause they're good!! cwm25.gif It's like that with EVERYTHING in this world . . . you're gonna get what you pay for. And if you're the owner of a baseball team and you want the best team then you're going to try to get the best players and pay for it!! Get a clue!!! Jeez. rolleyes.gif So, please stop using that pathetic excuse in trying to defend your team and as to why they can't seem to win.

And you wanna talk about jumping on the band wagon?? Rooting for the Mets cause they come out as the underdogs jumping on the band wagon. Everybody that I know wants the Mets to win cause they feel freakin' sorry for them. Sorry, but the last time I checked compassion does NOT get you the infamouse ring. Nope . . . only good, hard playing team . . . WITH HEART!!

BlueAngel

------------------

"Enjoy life. There's plenty of time to be dead." angel.gif

Hey guys, I'm a Mets fan and and this point I just want to have sex. This series has taken my mind off of very important things. So if any of you sexy lady Yankee fans want to feel sorry for me and comfort me the way I need to be... LOL. JK cwm27.gif

------------------

"Life is a drink... Don't guzzle it down, learn to savor every moment..."

jobehind.jpg

-Ricfutures

ur all missing the point i was tryin to make i know yankees are the better team, i already said that, there aint nutin wrong with buying all the best players, thats business, but it cheapens the victory, dont u think? u expect the yankees to win all the time, even when their down u know they'll come up, but with the Mets they dont have half the talent the yankees have but they're still here in the world series, so just like i keep sayin give them the respect they deserve

------------------

oh my god dude this is probably the most insane/incoherent of all the stupid ass met fan posts .LISTEN UP FOR THE LAST TIME..what are we proud of uhhh yeah winning usually does the trick for me, 1 run games are won by champions.BUYING the team, WRONG the team has more homegrown players than the Mets and they are core playas Jeter,Posada,Rivera,Pettite,Bernie and the rest of the team has been toghether for this 5 yr run of course we plug players in, its Baseball moves have to be made and talkin about buyin players WHEre did you get Hampton? and talkin bout gettin A-Rod next year.Hollywood??? they are so freakin humble even pretty boy Jeter still calls joe torre Mr Torre...Getting to the world series(when you were expected to get far this year) is more of an accomplishment than what this Yankee team has done?????lay off theK......Heart?? are you kiddin if the Mets had heart they would have either beat up Clemens or at least tried to get a hit off of him...Bandwagons..every friggin winning team in every friggin sports has bandwagons .next..The yankees CLASSIC look has been around since day 1 NO CHANGES nuff said..the Mutts are the idiots in blue/orange and need to GO OUT AND ADD A BLACK UNIFORM to look cool and also they need to put there names on the back of their jersy ..just to let the ignorant met fans know who their rootin for..Please refrain from posting more shit about shit

what the hell are u all so proud of??? that ur beating the Mets? barely in every game so far, Mets even won one, hey im a Mets fan but i'll admit that Yankees have a better more consistent team. But what else would u expect from a team that buys all the best players??? yankees are hollywood, the players arent home grown, maybe a few, but cmon they pick up conseco out of nowhere just so no one else would get him, Yankees are a great orginization they deserve respect but SO DO THE METS, they've done something that far exceeds the accomplishments of this yankee team, the METS are in the freakin World Series. thats something rite there, we dont got the best players, but our guys play with heart, and thats what counts to me, the METS have come a long way in five years...give them the respect they deserve.

ur all missing the point i was tryin to make i know yankees are the better team, i already said that, there aint nutin wrong with buying all the best players, thats business, but it cheapens the victory, dont u think? u expect the yankees to win all the time, even when their down u know they'll come up, but with the Mets they dont have half the talent the yankees have but they're still here in the world series, so just like i keep sayin give them the respect they deserve

I've said once...I'll say it again...only reason Mets have honor of playing da Yanks....Braves fucked up....period.....talk about cheapening an iminent W.S. victory...still haven't beaten Braves...to get there...Ya still haven't thanked us for beating Braves for ya....last few years...If ya say Thank You now...we'll let bygones be bygones....OK?

------------------

What da.....

Why you talikn bout bought players like Canseco, he really hasn't been a part of the Yankees success over the Mets. It's Jeter who has been a Yankee since day 1, Oneil who speaks for himself. Tino, Posada who played a back seat to Girardi (spelled it wrong prob) and waited for his day to come, Yeah we brought on Justice- that just shows the talent in the Yankees mgt for picking him up. Your gonna get mad at the Yanks for players like Vizciano (spelled wrong prob) and sojo- hardly super stars just solid players. Bernie has sucked a big dick so far but I don't care cause he's one of the ones who got us hear.

Don't be mad cause Clemens straight bitched your precious Piazza.

Archived