Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Spring Break NYC Party this Thurs April 8th at the Roxy!

roxy-0408.jpg

This Thursday, April 8th -- it's the Spring Break NYC party at the Roxy with JOHNNY VICIOUS along with 6 other DJs. Friday is Good Friday and just about every school is closed. Some people also have no work on Friday. So join us for NY's own Spring Break Party with some very hot and wild things happening right on the stage. It's both hip-hop and house on the main floor.

The doors open at 11pm. Bring this printout of this post and it's FREE for you before midnight (reduced admission after midnight). 18 to enter & 21 to drink (with proper ID). No cameras or cell phone cameras (the Roxy will let you check them if you bring them with you at no charge to you).

Roxy

18th Street

btw 10th & 11th ave

(212) 645-5156

Yes sir, it's back.... Roxy comes around for yet another party but this time its not a Sexy at The Roxy party... With promoters from Queens, Long Island, Brooklyn and Staten Island as well as a great deal of word of mouth all across NY this party is guaranteed to be fun... Come and watch the many contests on stage in front of your eyes, as well as the great music from some of the best NYC dj's, and the best, Johnny Vicious... This party is one you dont want to miss.... :bounce::letsgo:

Originally posted by whitewidow

it's the little pocket guidos that always make me laugh.

if anyone goes look for me, i'll be the one wearing a shirt with the largest a/x logo around

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl::funny::lol3:

and don't forget 16 to party &18 to drink lol lol !!!!!!!!!!!!!:beer:

Gonna be a sick party Bobby. Lookin foward to it. My crew and I will not miss this one. Everyone else should come down cuz schools are out and there aren't any excuses for people not to show up.

:getdown:

It will be the same DJ Serg who made "L'Italiano" and the same one who dj'ed @ Arena.... We also got Domenick Capello, the same one who made and "Ti Amo".... Then you got Vicious, well everyone knows who he is..... Dont miss this one

Originally posted by whitewidow

it's the little pocket guidos that always make me laugh.

if anyone goes look for me, i'll be the one wearing a shirt with the largest a/x logo around

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl::funny::lol3:

lol u got that from the other guy who sed it in my thread " roxy thrusday.........whos going" :rolleyes:

Originally posted by lalalandnyc13

throw a party that does good bitch and pay people when they work for you

Oh big boy this one should be a doozy. 16 to enter and 18 to drink. Sounds about right. lol Maybe one day I'll be able to enter but I am only 15. Oh I got it. Get a fake id. Yay!!!

:party:

Maybe jerseyclubbin will go and afterwards we can go to Webster Hall together. :half: