Clubplanet Nightlife Community

So I fucked up this weekend...

nomembername

I'm so fucking dissapointed in myself. I was doing so well lately and I really thought I would be able to hold back.

Saturday night I end up going to black around 2:00am with a couple of my boys and we weren't really feeling it because there was so much cock running around in there. Anyway, since we saved some $$ by getting in free...someone decides to mention they know a nice Russian massage parlor. So of course all of us being drunk at the time are like hell yeah, lets go.

So, long story short another $100 spent on some fucking whore who barely spoke english. Must admit though at the time I loved every minute of the abuse I was giving her while fucking the shit out of her.

What are you gonna do right....you only live once.

Yeah, I did...you know what's funny also is that some chick that I've been banging for a little bit decided to surprise me in the morning and come over my house. Next thing you know I'm getting this great blowjob only a couple of hours after I just fucked some whore. I didn't feel bad one bit either cause she's nothing but a little tramp anyway where we both just use each other to bust some nuts.

Originally posted by nomembername

Yeah, I did...you know what's funny also is that some chick that I've been banging for a little bit decided to surprise me in the morning and come over my house. Next thing you know I'm getting this great blowjob only a couple of hours after I just fucked some whore. I didn't feel bad one bit either cause she's nothing but a little tramp anyway where we both just use each other to bust some nuts.

you dirty dicked her??? :aright: