Clubplanet Nightlife Community

question about black?

Craigslist.org

Night Club Research

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Reply to: stanleyj33@yahoo.com

Date: 2004-04-05, 2:50PM EDT

I have posted this job now twice. I have not been able to find someone who has been able to successfully complete the objective.

As I mentioned in the prior job posting, I am looking for an individual (preferably female, I think that they have an easier time getting into clubs) between the ages of 18-20. You will need a driver's license to prove your age.

I will also need you to attempt this objective this weekend (Friday and Saturday).

If you don’t have both of these requirements, please don’t follow up on this opportunity.

What the actual job would entail is to get through the door security at a club (without using a fake ID), get into to the club, have an alcoholic beverage served to you, and be willing to provide a sworn statement for the New York State Liquor Authority. You will also need to purchase this beverage using a credit to prove that you were in the specific club. There are absolutely no legal ramifications that you need to be concerned with regarding this action.

You will be paid a portion upfront and in full upon providing a written statement at the Counsel’s office of the New York State Liquor Authority in Manhattan.

If you are interested in participating, please respond to this email.

The purpose of this research to explore corruption within the NYS Liquor Authority.

The compensation is to reimburse you for participating in the study. It is not intended for you to use to purchase alcohol or gain admittance to a club.

Compensation: $500.00

This is a part-time job.

Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.

Please, no phone calls about this job!

Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests.

Reposting this message elsewhere is NOT OK.

this is in or around Union Square

Originally posted by xxrachael1xx

is it 21 to get in and are they really strict about it?

if u have something that shows ur 21 and dressed nicely im sure paris wont be hard on you and your a girl so that makes it easier. Hopefully either she will be off that night you go or if tasha checks ur id then ur good to go:)

Originally posted by aixgurlie

if u have something that shows ur 21 and dressed nicely im sure paris wont be hard on you and your a girl so that makes it easier. Hopefully either she will be off that night you go or if tasha checks ur id then ur good to go:)

Is Paris now working the line? Was she outside this past weekend? Were there people who were not let in? If not why? Clothing or looks? :confused:

Originally posted by klubbheadsor

Is Paris now working the line? Was she outside this past weekend? Were there people who were not let in? If not why? Clothing or looks? :confused:

yo i got in with no problem, they let everyone in no matter what they where wearing,,, and jp ripped it!

DOOR IS NOTHING LIKE OPENING NIGHT!