Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ladies...

spacious

that sander event should be good. i hope he plays better than he did @ nerve for conference. prob his worst performance to date. but i'm sure he was just tired.

well...junkie xl(live pa) is @ nerve on 4.16.04 so it's going to be a little difficult to go to a club the next night. when i have to be harrased by bums when i park my car.be subjected to the no re-entry policy. and have to wait until 5:00AM to listen to dj roland.

but the ladies drink free is a nice gesture. space is just not my cup of tea anymore.

:confused:

Originally posted by philippio

Do people actually show up at 10pm or anytime before 5am for that matter??? I mean besides Bling! ;)

Stfu. Place gives ladies free entry all month but one night and you complaining. And if you showed up just this past sat. night you'd see the place was stuffed with people for your fav. dj Oscar G from 1:30 till the place closed.

Originally posted by livin42nite

Stfu. Place gives ladies free entry all month but one night and you complaining. And if you showed up just this past sat. night you'd see the place was stuffed with people for your fav. dj Oscar G from 1:30 till the place closed.

April has 4 saturdays this year. Given the fact that Louis Pig posted the thread after the first saturday in April and since the offer is not valid on the 17th, that leaves 2 saturdays (if my math is correct).

It's been known for quite a while this month was ladies appreciation month whether or not louis came on here and posted it. Besides even the girls that did not know were all gettin in free this past sat. night so unless your comments for the place is not using any logic at all then that makes you just sound like somebody wasting their time.

Originally posted by houze-kitty

All the hatin needs to stop! Stop letting 1 bad experience ruin great nights of music....Nice 1, Louis....SOME of us really appreciate the effort!

i agree with kitty here ... but unfortunately i doubt that will happen :rolleyes: :rolleyes: