Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Plastic Sex is BACK! Sunday 4-18

xlr8ted

psex_front.jpg

psex_back.jpg

Plastic Sex @ Mantra Opening 4/18/2004...

what a way to _______ your week.

What is it? It will be running on Sundays starting @ Noon and going as long as the people are up for it - 7, 8, midnight or whatever...

Musically, the format is deep, funky, soulful, fun, party music. No big room drama, no boring BSPF prog, no epic trance (unless the situation abslotely merits it, and we need to kick it up a notch) it's a place to be different, experimental, work with everyone and most of all have fun with friends and have some sangria.

The residents for the day/night are myself and Matt "AxeWound" Cook, and I use the term residents loosely. it just means we reserve the right to get drunk, and kick anybody off the decks for 15 min so we can play too - (j/k)

This is not an exclusive event, but rather an INCLUSIVE event. Anyone can come, and once it warms up a little outside, we have another sick venue lined up.

There will be a light menu offering for those that are hungover/hungry, but I mainly reccomend the sangria. Thise of you that made it to the first one in Miami know how it went off...

Originally posted by kaydup

:laugh: X you promoter you......

I know someone dumb enuff to take that card :laugh:

So what's the real story with this event? is this like a glorified gay night? Or just a way for people who wake up (for some odd reason) at 10 am on sunday, to get in some more partying?......

I can and will confirm this... ABSOLUTELY...

Also email me for table reservations...

The first 10 table reservations (groups of 4 or more) that arrive will get a pitcher of sangria or a round of mimosa's courtesy your truly...

Joe Mama

Originally posted by djjoemama

I can and will confirm this... ABSOLUTELY...

Also email me for table reservations...

The first 10 table reservations (groups of 4 or more) that arrive will get a pitcher of sangria or a round of mimosa's courtesy your truly...

Joe Mama

How much for the table? If not too expensive anyone interested?