Clubplanet Nightlife Community

insomniac crew???

nympho69

Originally posted by Ronin

hello dear, nice seeing you at howells :)

dude i was the weak link that nite and wanted to leave early haha.

what are u doing this weekend we're prob hitting up spirit on fri and vinyl on sat, u should join us :cool:

i wish they rolled over... lol

wut up jon, feeling the old skool CP vibe here

werd nigga

too bad CP has turned to shit lately with them buttfucks like xl8ted, smokesum, naughtybabe/cuntwhore, nonmembername, nybeauty(please pay attention to me cause I'm so desperate), and mystify(I'm so desperately starved for attention to hide my insecure nature due to inidentity), 411, etc............

bunch of hatin herbs

Originally posted by djjonstephen

werd nigga

too bad CP has turned to shit lately with them buttfucks like xl8ted, smokesum, nonmembername, nybeauty, destiny, mystify, 411, etc............

bunch of hatin fags

god damn thats a long lists of haters,, is cp serving up free samples of hateorade??

werd nigga

too bad CP has turned to shit lately with them buttfucks like xl8ted, smokesum, naughtybabe/cuntwhore, nonmembername, nybeauty(please pay attention to me cause I'm so desperate), and mystify(I'm so desperately starved for attention to hide my insecure nature due to inidentity), 411, etc............

bunch of hatin herbs

da fuck....:confused: dont get me involved in that shit

werd nigga

bunch of hatin herbs

:eek: :eek: Tell em why you mad son...

Guest gabo

werd nigga

bunch of hatin herbs

damn jon too funny:laugh:

Guest gabo

lol ive called out 2 days in 6 years, that wont happen ahah

damn u sound like me.

Originally posted by origskeemr

:eek: :eek: Tell em why you mad son...

He's mad b/c when he came up to Boston for visit, he passed out, pissed himself on a buddies couch and then people d:rew all over him.. Its cool tho, Jon owns rubber sheets at his pad..

Fuckin chump.

whiz-comics-N1.jpg

werd nigga

bunch of hatin herbs

hating herbs?? dude you're the one that constantly drops other peoples names...i dont see anybody acknowledge you anymore..you're the one doing all the hating

aww..whatsa matter...it turned to shit?? cant make any more CP friends?? then why continue to post :confused: ..is your life that pathetic