Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attn: Cintron and all u dep. uranium lovin fools...

Originally posted by siceone

did you ever take a physics class?

I'm still waiting for you to answer to my questions, but I'll play along. Yes, two classes in college and two years in High School. Contemporary Physics and Modern Physics.

Question#1

Originally posted by jamiroguy1

Apparently, you totally ignore the fact that depleted uranium produces radioactive dust. Explain to me how the fuck this isn't toxic.

Question#2

Explain to me to how the small group of soldiers that were tested, tested positive for uranium exposure.

Question#3

Find one example, of where I'm avoiding the topic shit head? I always, stay on the topic of the thread.

I'm still waiting for you to answer to my questions, but I'll play along. Yes, two classes in college and two years in High School. Contemporary Physics and Modern Physics.

Question#1

Question#2

Question#3

okay. I'm a rocket scientist. I'll answer your questions.

Apparently, you totally ignore the fact that depleted uranium produces radioactive dust. Explain to me how the fuck this isn't toxic.

Read what I posted above. Depleted Uranium creates Uranium Oxide when it strikes an object at high speed such as armor.

ANYTHING creates dust when it strikes an object at a velocity exceeding one mile per second. The shell itself is NOT TOXIC. The dust IS toxic.

Uranium Oxide is NOT something you want to ingest. It CAN have a bad impact on your heath. Then again, so do substances like asbestos and concrete dust. A pile of uranium oxide can sit in front of you for years without having ANY effect on you, so long as you DO NOT INGEST IT.

ANY OTHER MUNITION WOULD HAVE A SIMILAR EFFECT. Powderized metal dust can harm you too if ingested. It's no different from UO in that respect, except that we use DU in armor penetrators becuase it does the job better than just a piece of steel, which would bounce off armor.

A fucking lead pencil is toxic to you but i dont see you ingesting that either.

Explain to me to how the small group of soldiers that were tested, tested positive for uranium exposure.

Explain that to yourself. Explain to me why all the soldiers who handle DU munitions on a daily basis aren't reporting problems. That comprises everyone who handles tank shells, apache gunship shells, A-10 Warthog shells... that's a lot of fucking shells and a lot of munitions people.

Soldiers on a BATTLEFIELD where those SHELLS have been USED can be exposed to UO. Again, it's like being put in an environment where asbestos is prevalent. You run the risk of ingesting it. A war zone isnt kiddie safe, you know. It's not a happy go lucky clean place like the ball-pit at McDonald's.

Find one example, of where I'm avoiding the topic shit head? I always, stay on the topic of the thread.

True, and you always repeat the same question over and over again until someone isn't able to explain every last nuance of something to you, in which case you pounce on them and denounce their entire viewpoint as invalid.

In other words you know jack shit about this, but you'll gladly tell someone else they dont know what they're talking about.

for what its worth, I have two family members who work on munitions in the military. One is involved with storage and distribution of HEAT rounds for M1A2 Abrams tanks, one is involved with munitions for the A10 warthog. Both of them deal with DU on a daily basis and have done so for the past 20 years.

Originally posted by cintron

okay. I'm a rocket scientist. I'll answer your questions.

Read what I posted above. Depleted Uranium creates Uranium Oxide when it strikes an object at high speed such as armor.

ANYTHING creates dust when it strikes an object at a velocity exceeding one mile per second. The shell itself is NOT TOXIC. The dust IS toxic.

Thanks. You've just proven my point. :)

Explain that to yourself. Explain to me why all the soldiers who handle DU munitions on a daily basis aren't reporting problems. That comprises everyone who handles tank shells, apache gunship shells, A-10 Warthog shells... that's a lot of fucking shells and a lot of munitions people.

Soldiers on a BATTLEFIELD where those SHELLS have been USED can be exposed to UO. Again, it's like being put in an environment where asbestos is prevalent. You run the risk of ingesting it. A war zone isnt kiddie safe, you know. It's not a happy go lucky clean place like the ball-pit at McDonald's.

No shit sherlock... a war zone is a war zone but let's not deny that it's a toxic environment to returning troops and not assist them.

True, and you always repeat the same question over and over again until someone isn't able to explain every last nuance of something to you, in which case you pounce on them and denounce their entire viewpoint as invalid.

In other words you know jack shit about this, but you'll gladly tell someone else they dont know what they're talking about.

It's called the socratic method, dipshit.

for what its worth, I have two family members who work on munitions in the military. One is involved with storage and distribution of HEAT rounds for M1A2 Abrams tanks, one is involved with munitions for the A10 warthog. Both of them deal with DU on a daily basis and have done so for the past 20 years.

The first reported use of depleted uranium munitions by US soldiers was in 1991. So, just curious, how have they dealt with it on a daily basis for the last 20 years?

Now go fuck yourself rocket man. :)

do they have a third eye or nipple yet?:tongue:

The first reported use of depleted uranium munitions by US soldiers was in 1991. So, just curious, how have they dealt with it on a daily basis for the last 20 years?

Now go fuck yourself rocket man. :)

actually they've been using DU munitions in war longer than that.

The A10 was initially concieved and tested back in 1973, live shells have been used regularly in practice since then. The A10 fires 70 per second and comes back covered in gun dust, which munitions people are responsibile for cleaning off, and servicing the gun and the shells...

So go fuck YOUR self, socrates.