Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Arsenal v. Chelsea - UEFA

djcarlosf

So much for your predictions Carlos lol,Arsenal once again chokes and till they win something internacionally,they wont get my R-E-S-P-E-C-T ! ! ! ! !

And good that Real Madrid lost, cant stand Ronaldo,and it goes to show you that having the best isnt always a sure win.FUCK REAL. :cool:

Originally posted by djcarlosf

lol thats why i like my reds :aright:

and boca...:rofl:

:eek:

whats so funny? u like arsenal and real and boca so it goes to tell me you like to jump on the band wagon.

doesnt suprise me since colombia cant win shyt :eek::laugh: :laugh: stay with boca:tongue:

:eek: alright!!!!

this should be renamed the underdog cup :laugh:

So i guess you want Real madrid -Ac milan winning the Cup every year ???! :confused:

Call it what you will , but any team that makes it this far ...DEFINETLY DESERVES to be there , and in my opinion gives more "spice" to european soccer .... Rich-Superstars teams sometimes isn't enough when faced with a modest team w/ lots of heart .

:)

seriously... :laugh:.....as colombian as i am...we dont really have TEAMS...we have players...never teams...

as for your statement mursa, i dont care about big names...i wanna see good games...and thats what euro fottie is all about...its a no harm, no foul type of game :aright:

as for your statement mursa, i dont care about big names...i wanna see good games...and thats what euro fottie is all about...its a no harm, no foul type of game :aright:

Arsenal stumbled to a better rested team. Ranieri has been rotating players the last weeks, leaving them in better physical conditions than Arsenal. In the last 20 minutes of the 2nd half, Chelsea simply run over a tired Arsenal midfield, who lost all precision due to this. More importantly thou ... the defeat to Man U three days prior to the game proved a huge psychological factor for Arsenal. From a treble they went to the Premiership as only trophie.

Madrid has 12 players ... maybe 13 ... but when you get to this instances, you need the right bench. Madrid has a very weak center defense ... and Monaco just rallied behing a smart coach and playing home.

Today's result is the most shocking ... one thing is clear ... Deportivo played an almost perfect game ... even the luck needed at the right time was with them ... Molina saved a couple that would have sent the game to overtime.

No one has talked of Porto til now ... UEFA Cup Champions last year ... solid leaders in their league ... this team has team work and talent up front.

Tough to say ... if something is clear after this round is that playing home the 2nd leg has proven to be important ... hence I see Chelsea and Depor as favorites in the semis ...

Btw ... both semifinal games on ESPN2, live, at 14:30 4/20 and 4/21.