Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Hello New York

Originally posted by theoneonlyjp

Just checking in, probably my one and only post on clubplanet.com. Thank you for all of your continued support and thank you everyone for the great time in Miami.

John, I'm in a g-hole, play something good.

Originally posted by theoneonlyjp

Just checking in, probably my one and only post on clubplanet.com. Thank you for all of your continued support and thank you everyone for the great time in Miami.

U ARE THE HORRIBLEEEEEEEEEEEEE... ONLY A MATTER OF TIME TILL BLACK CLOSES

Originally posted by italianp7

Italian, we're cool and all but I don't agree with this comment. There's not many dj's who are willing to come on here and post at all so I don't really see why you must make a negative comment towards him. Even if you don't enjoy him, there are many people on here who do.

After all, aren't we all here to support the scene anyway?

Why so anti-JP and anti-Black? I guess you're rooting for the place to get closed down? That's real good. A very mature attitude I must say. Why don't you go ahead and wish all clubs get closed down? Because guess what, if the government wants to shut SF, Exit, Twilo, Limelight, Black, or whatever place down, they're gonna do it.

Originally posted by someclown

Why so anti-JP and anti-Black? I guess you're rooting for the place to get closed down? That's real good. A very mature attitude I must say. Why don't you go ahead and wish all clubs get closed down? Because guess what, if the government wants to shut SF, Exit, Twilo, Limelight, Black, or whatever place down, they're gonna do it.

Honestly.. I don't like JP and I don't like Black ... I am NOT rooting for every club to get closed down. I LOVE going to clubs and the NYC nightlife... but you know what.. JP's crowd is all druggies and if not they are like 90% Druggies,.,.,and anyone who has been to Black knows there are more cops down there than anything!...and honestly it's just a matter of time for the club to be shut down... when SF closed the Drug crowd moved with JP to Black... when that club was Carbon and Exit it was off the hook!!!! I wish the club scene was like it was 4-5 yrs ago.

Guest distort909

lol to this whole Thread.........

Do you really think that is really JP lol

if it is ........... Hey JP i remember when you dj'ed hip hop in the chapel........Long way since then...........

I came out to see you once......... you played a song for 45 min........ that was the last time i came out to see you.......

being sober & a 45 min song doesnt go well together.

Originally posted by distort909

lol to this whole Thread.........

Do you really think that is really JP lol

if it is ........... Hey JP i remember when you dj'ed hip hop in the chapel........Long way since then...........

I came out to see you once......... you played a song for 45 min........ that was the last time i came out to see you.......

being sober & a 45 min song doesnt go well together.

THIS IS EXACTLY WHY JP'S CROWD IS ON DRUGS:laugh:

Honestly.. I don't like JP and I don't like Black ... I am NOT rooting for every club to get closed down. I LOVE going to clubs and the NYC nightlife... but you know what.. JP's crowd is all druggies and if not they are like 90% Druggies,.,.,and anyone who has been to Black knows there are more cops down there than anything!...and honestly it's just a matter of time for the club to be shut down... when SF closed the Drug crowd moved with JP to Black... when that club was Carbon and Exit it was off the hook!!!! I wish the club scene was like it was 4-5 yrs ago.

I hear what you're saying. The club scene 4-5 years ago was a lot better than it is now.

Guest distort909

No what was even funnier was all the cracked out little kiddies thinking this was the greates thing a dj has ever done.......

i get Bitchy if a song lasts longer then 10 min...........

LOL... SO DOES ALL THE OTHER PEOPLE WHO ARENT ON DRUGS LOL.. I GET BORED OF A SONG AFTER 5 MIN... I MEAN COME ON...

AND SOMECLOWN.. IT WAS A LOT BETTER.. AND U MAY BE A JP FAN BUT HONESTLY YOU THINK BLACK IS GONNA LAST??

Honestly, I am hoping that it will last because even though I don't get out as much as I used to, it's nice to have the option to do the afterhours thing once in a while. One of the advantages to living in this area is to be able to do anything you want, any time you want. Not just clubs, I'm talking about restaurants, bars, shopping, ANYTHING. That's what makes NY great.

Originally posted by someclown

Honestly, I am hoping that it will last because even though I don't get out as much as I used to, it's nice to have the option to do the afterhours thing once in a while. One of the advantages to living in this area is to be able to do anything you want, any time you want. Not just clubs, I'm talking about restaurants, bars, shopping, ANYTHING. That's what makes NY great.

VERY TRUE BUT THERE ARE OTHER AFTER HR CLUBS BABE.:party: