Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What is the Marquee? Any guestlists, etc??

My friends and I were rolling down the road Sat night going to Spirit and never really took notice until we saw a crap load of the hottest women ever hanging out at front. Took us a while to find the name of the place, but it was the marquee. Not familiar with it, but some people at work by me said its the new hottest spot in NYC??

Any info and reviews on this place? Is it worth it? Guestlists or VIP's??:cool:

Originally posted by silversmoke

Why would you say this?

And nycchic24, count me in if she's cute :D But sleeping with the owner just to get inside, ugh,... shame:(

because so many people on this board are assholes.

pm and marquee all fall into the ultra trendy category that are very very difficult to get into without a model on your arm or knowing somebody.

you asked a legit question and i wondered the same thing about that place as i made my way to crobar a while back.

some people just can't wait to jump down someones throat.

there was a much better way to say what he said to you.

dip shit chose to take the low road and try and come off like he's in the know.

Originally posted by ghhhhhost

ah in the know or not..he's right. marquee and PM r ridiculously hard to get into...he was being blunt..aint nothin wrong wit that

he may be right, but you never know. stranger things have happened. if he wants to roll the dice, so be it. let that be his call.

he was just asking for info so he can plan accordingly.

who knows, maybe he's best friends with adriana lima and will not only get in but drink for free. (not to mention be my hero ;) )

i've seen it happen so many times on this board where someone who asks something about a place they know nothing about gets reamed with the same old tired rhetoric.

Marquee is Ny ultra trendy spot's.Very hard to get in unless u know someone,have about 2grand in your pocket or a super hot chick on your arm.One of the manager's is Patrick Robertson.Mabey if you say his name at the door they might let you in.Place is nice but they don't last.The crowd that goes there used to go to Crobar.

Here's a fact i bet no one know's about that place.The sanitation department used to store garbage trucks in there.But don't worry they've cleaned it up a bit.Personally i think Spirit and Crobar have a better vibe.

i dunno but their bouncers certainly can't pronounce it.

i had to do a pronunciation lesson.

why open right down the block from another club....that is so business unethical.

it's like someone coming up and dancin' in your space....not to bitch or nothing....but, that is the most annoying thing, u know......

jerk jerky and the spunky punch...a fruit cakes...............fitz.

Hmmmm, well, if it were about a month ago, my ex is a Guess, Mac, and BB model. So I guess that would qualify right? Smart as all hell, cool chick, but too bad she's screwed up in the head like all other models:blank: :( Such a waste.

Well, just gotta make sure if I go with some friends, I don't go with the ugly ones, lol.;) Or I just find some hot friend to go with.:tongue:

Thanks everyone for the heads up!!

Anyone seen the inside yet? Review?