Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Heat clinch playoff spot!!!!!!!!!!

fliptoniaaa

Definately going to their playoff games, though the west is gonna kick ass again this year. I just hope its not the lakers that take it again, since I've always been a heat and bulls fan, yeah I know they've both sucked for a while, but congrats to the heat for making their way back up after a disastrous beginning this season.

Originally posted by livin42nite

Yup goin to to see the top two rookies play on friday. I personally think leron deserves the rook of the year award, but would be cool if wade got it.

well we willl see!!!!!!!!!! if wade carries them through the playoffs then he deserves it....but labron will probably get it anyways....cuz hes not carryng only the cavs...hes carrying the marketability of the n.b.a.!!!!!!!!!

I know were heat fans so hoping wade gets it, but lebron deserves it. His stats will back him up on that, his fanbase, and definately what he is doing for the nba. Wade is still in my opinion the 2nd best rookie this year, but to say he should get it for making the playoffs I don't know. Lebron is just not on as good of a team.

I think Lebron will get the award and Melo will probably finish Second but if Denver and Cleveland don't make the playoffs, Dwayne will get the recognition he deserves and definately make a case for Rookie of the Year. Granted numbers wise Melo and Lebron have Wade beat but Wade also missed plenty of games due to injury. I love his style of play but he will learn how to control himself with experience.

Originally posted by xxgrooveericxx

As Eric Reid would say:

"Hey South Florida, what do you think of the Miami Heat now?"

:cool:

Congrats to the MIAMI HEAT!!!

No one has mentioned this yet, but I think Stan Van Gundy deserves coach of the year. Started off the season 0-7 and look at the Heat now; in the PLAYOFFS!! :clap:

:werd:

Van Gundy does deserve coach of the year honors more so than Sloan of the Utah Jazz.