Clubplanet Nightlife Community

So Which Cp Bitch Would You Want To Fuck?

nomembername

WHICH OF THESE CP BITCHES WOULD YOU WANT TO FUCK?  

116 members have voted

1. 1. WHICH OF THESE CP BITCHES WOULD YOU WANT TO FUCK?

• TRANZWHORE
    • THEMRS
    • SEXXYBABYD
    • LADYSHADY
    • LINABINA
    • RAS67
    • NYBEAUTY
    • NAUGHTYBABE
    • MYSTIFY22

Just wondering if you had a chance to fuck the shit out of one of these girls, who would people want to fuck the most.

Please don't comment without placing a vote and the reason I say people is so the women can fill us in on who they would get it on with as well.

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK ladies and gentlemen:

I'm sure this has been done before but I wasn't here for the announcing of the winner so we shall do it again

If you haven't seen pics...too bad for you. Either vote on for who ever you have seen or on there personality (it's not my fault you guys are losers and these girls haven't PM'd you there pics)

I would officially like to say that this is a tough decision for me being that each of these girls have "special" qualities but my vote is going to have to go to THEMRS for a few reasons:

1.) as we all know she is fucking slamming

2.) I know she is married and I can only imagine the thoughts that might go threw his mind if he's thinking about me fucking the living shit out of her one night on there bed when he's not home

remember now this is only fantasy :D;)

3.) she has kids and I don't think I have ever fucked a woman that has had kids before.

Originally posted by xlr8ted

Do these CP bitches want us to wear rubbers?

It's your fantasy so you can have them do whatever the fuck you want...just which one would do you want to do it with?

Fuck them from behind and then when your done smack them in the back of the head with a shovel...it doesn't matter.