I met her wednesday night, when do i call her  

15 members have voted

1. 1. I met her wednesday night, when do i call her

• Friday day
    • Saturday Day
    • Sunday
    • Monday

Originally posted by gmccookny

Well, if she's gonna be that analytical, i don't need it.

newsflash for you, EVERYONE is like that.

you gotta catch them like a "deer in the headlighs" and let them no time to THINK but to FEEL. hearing the message the first time makes them feel first, then however they start to THINK about it (in contrast to a normal convo/phone call where they have to TIME to think)

THINKING is bad for women, it gets them confused.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You 2 are looking too much into it, i think :shaky:

on the contrary my friend. i don´t have to think about that, i just do it.

what makes all that come up is seeing you making such mistakes that make me cringe!

It's good that you called today, its short enough so you dont look like an idiot, but long enough so you dont look pathetic...its good you left a message, bc if you dont and you call back and wait until she picks up the phone she's going to think that something is wrong with you for not leaving a message and she's going to get annoyed.

Originally posted by Destiny

It's good that you called today, its short enough so you dont look like an idiot, but long enough so you dont look pathetic...its good you left a message, bc if you dont and you call back and wait until she picks up the phone she's going to think that something is wrong with you for not leaving a message and she's going to get annoyed.

thanks babes :kiss2:

im gonna give you a buzz tonight or tamarra ;)

Originally posted by gio660

Don't make it look like you have nothing going on during a weekend. wait til saturday, then she won't think you have had nothing to do until you got her number and called right away on friday.

he could be a last minute planner like a lot of people are with the weekend. its not a big deal to stay home on the weekend one if not both days, and its not a big deal to have it friday or even saturday and not have plans yet

Originally posted by Destiny

he could be a last minute planner like a lot of people are with the weekend. its not a big deal to stay home on the weekend one if not both days, and its not a big deal to have it friday or even saturday and not have plans yet

True, There are pros and cons to all sides.

Good luck with the call, whenever it may be

Met this girl wendesday night. I actually knew her a bit in college, and we spoke a bit.

I got her number, and she left saying goodbye and rubbing my arm. Everything seems kool,,,,

So this happened wednesday night. I want to know when i should call her.

The girls i've asked say call her right away, or tonight.

The guys say wait till Saturday or monday.

It seems like the more i think of this, the more factors that come into play.

I don't want to repeat what happened in Swingers, so come on and give me your opinions!

:phone:

listen to the GIRLS...if most of them say call right away then dont u think the GIRL is waiting for ur call :idea:

Originally posted by fliptoniaaa

oookkkkkk......i say u calllll rrrriiiiiiiiiiggghhhhttttt, about............

............now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

No Wait..............................

..............Until .................................

NOW

DO IT ..... DO IT !!!

Originally posted by tranzwhore

so what happened? did u do it? what was the outcome? give us the 411!

Well, i called like most of you said on friday (around 1) but i probably should have called at a time when i KNEW she would answer :half:

anyway, i left a message. So we'lll see what happens. She's a very attractive girl, but not the type that tries hard. That's my favorite :)

So i guess it's just a waiting game now, huh?

Originally posted by Mystify22

Let us know what happens!!!

i will!

the waiting kills me thou. The way we interacted, it seemed as if she DEFINITELY wanted to see me again.

Then again, girls can be so flirty. She was rubbing my arm when she left, so who knows if that was just her way of being nice :shaky:

Either way, i shouldn't think too much into it. I'll give it until Sunday till i start worrying ;)

:laugh:

so? did anything happen yet?

i would bet SERIOUS money it happened exactly like magellan and i outlined :)

you put the ball in her court. 99,999999% of women never make the first move, *especially* when she´s into you. they are even more afraid of rejection than you are. and when you call again and validate her she´s gonna come up with a stupid excuse (=lie) why she didn´t call you back.

don´t beat yourself up though, it´s not *you* that fucked it up, but *how you did it*...

Originally posted by tranzwhore

ur too much

Did you break up with your man or something or he just doesn't mind you flirting and practically throwing yourself at me like this? I mean come on now, you can be a little more DL about it...your basically saying "I WANT YOUR DICK SO BAD"!...it's a little obvious.

Originally posted by nomembername

Did you break up with your man or something or he just doesn't mind you flirting and practically throwing yourself at me like this? I mean come on now, you can be a little more DL about it...your basically saying "I WANT YOUR DICK SO BAD"!...it's a little obvious.

what r u smoking today? whatever it is, lay off...it's monday already!

Originally posted by fkornre

:phone:

listen to the GIRLS...if most of them say call right away then dont u think the GIRL is waiting for ur call :idea:

sorry fk but girls really don't know what they want either my friend..

gmccook

i was in the same predicament last week.. i met some girl sat night, really hit it off, got her number but i called her back thursday.. she didnt answer so i left a message and i never got a call back.. until tonight... it turns out she was in brazil visiting family..

here's where i need the girls to step in w/ some advice...

i am/was with this other girl, but she goes to school and isnt coming back until may.. i didnt want to screw things up and jeopardize our relationship by hanging out with somebody else, but on the other hand i didnt want life to pass me by.. so i figured i'd give this new girl a shot.. she's cool, older by about 4 years and seems like a really decent person.. BUT.. i felt this way on thursday when i made the call.. over the weekend i realized how much i care for the other girl who is away at school and my feelings changed.. i dont want to see anybody else,, and now i don't really want to chill with this new girl because it could potentially screw up a really good thing i have with the girl (away at school) who i really care about.. im pretty positive i want to be with the girl at school so how do i tell this new girl, who was the under the impression i was into her bc that's the vibe i was giving off, that i'm not?? it looks as if i am playing games but it's really not like that. if i didnt have feelings for this other girl then i wouldn't be having this problem..

i still have problems ending shit with girls im not interested in anymore, but this girl is a nice girl and i dont just wanna not call her back.. what is the best way to do it??