Clubplanet Nightlife Community

CONGRESS considering bills to ban live DJ'ing???

digitalphoenix

Originally posted by fliptoniaaa

slowly but surely!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and we still sit and do nothing!!!!!!!!!!

Well, you can all spam your US representative letting them know how you feel, like I did.

http://actioncenter.drugpolicy.org/action/index.asp?step=2&item=11060

I actually received a response letter (in the mail) from the representative's office.

Might not be much action, but its something you can do from right here behind your computer. The first Rave act passed, don't think it won't happen again.

Originally posted by digitalphoenix

Ok, this has to stop somewhere!

Are they nuts?????? :mad:

http://www.protectlivemusic.org/rave_act.htm

congress is just a bunch of old fucks with no clue whatsoever of what's going on in the world today, they sit around in a wooden room while their trophy wifes bang their massage therapists...what a miserable burden this country has with this old dirty bastards...fuck them!

Aaaahhh...the first ammendment, gotta love it! :D

Originally posted by Bling

thats why im a democrat :) the bush admin dont know shit

Biden a dipshit democrate is the person responsible for the Rave act and attaching it to the totally unrelated AMBER alert bill, making it so anyone who voted against it was also voting against a bill made to help parents of kidnapped kids.

what a fuckhead!!!

I took some time to reply .....

I am writing this myself not a chain letter ....

The erosion of the American values has gone on enough.

As a country we were founded on personal freedom along with the notion that you could not hold one man guilty for the crimes of another (of course amongst other large issues)

Yet we see our society degrading to the point of no personal responsibility. I’m fat, sue Mc Donald’s its there fault. Someone shot me, well it’s not his fault he just pulled the trigger, its the people who make the guns. etc..

To support a draconian law that would allow the organizers of events be held responsible for drug use at the events would be so far away from fairness (though I have been told laws have little to do with fairness) as to be ludicrous, And would be so biased to be laughable. Sure arrest a concert promoter for allowing drug use in a concert or event. But arrest the principals of the schools that allows drug use in his/her schools. Arrest the warden of the jails where a considerable amount of drugs are found.

There are already plenty of enforceable laws about Ecstasy, it is illegal to use or possess. If people use it, or have it, arrest them!! And if you cant, don’t try to ruin peoples lives and passions that that have put into this carrier, by trying to pass the buck to them. After all if the police couldn’t do it, how can the promoters be expected to?

Fairness Fairness Fairness Fairness !!!

So please oppose the Ecstasy Awareness Act (H.R 2962). Please do not co-sponsor this legislation. I strongly urge you to oppose this legislation.

Originally posted by shroomy

I took some time to reply .....

I am writing this myself not a chain letter ....

The erosion of the American values has gone on enough.

As a country we were founded on personal freedom along with the notion that you could not hold one man guilty for the crimes of another (of course amongst other large issues)

Yet we see our society degrading to the point of no personal responsibility. I’m fat, sue Mc Donald’s its there fault. Someone shot me, well it’s not his fault he just pulled the trigger, its the people who make the guns. etc..

To support a draconian law that would allow the organizers of events be held responsible for drug use at the events would be so far away from fairness (though I have been told laws have little to do with fairness) as to be ludicrous, And would be so biased to be laughable. Sure arrest a concert promoter for allowing drug use in a concert or event. But arrest the principals of the schools that allows drug use in his/her schools. Arrest the warden of the jails where a considerable amount of drugs are found.

There are already plenty of enforceable laws about Ecstasy, it is illegal to use or possess. If people use it, or have it, arrest them!! And if you cant, don’t try to ruin peoples lives and passions that that have put into this carrier, by trying to pass the buck to them. After all if the police couldn’t do it, how can the promoters be expected to?

Fairness Fairness Fairness Fairness !!!

So please oppose the Ecstasy Awareness Act (H.R 2962). Please do not co-sponsor this legislation. I strongly urge you to oppose this legislation.

Thank you shroomy. MAD RESPECT!!! :shades2: