Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Official Stryke @ privilege review

mursa

For my first time hearing Stryke I can say that I definetly enjoyed his set and the night in general . Very versatile was the key word , as it went from enjoyable house to techno .

Alot of CP heads in the house which created a good family type atmosphere .

Thank you all who were apart of this night ........and Happy B-Day marco

VIVA O PORTTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !

:D:cool:

Guest brwneydtrouble

Those few of you that stayed till the end KNOW that we got a treat!!

What can I say, Greg never fails to impress me. Its about time he had that kind of crowd and support in a miami venue. It was phenominal. The energy was incredible, and Greg said it best - " I had fogotten what miami COULD feel like."

Hope to see you guys next Sunday at Jazid.

Originally posted by rcrespo

oh and Furball by The Operators sounds absolutely twisted.

cant stop listening to that track all morning.....thanks dave for the cdr.......be on the lookout for LOBOTOMY RECORDS...wicked wicked releases coming out soon.....

Damn, what a great weekend this has been and it's only Saturday. :D

First of all, much props to Domingo and Jimmy for keeping the terrace proper.

In the main room, Cianci's opening set was just wicked--by far, one of the most underrated DJ's in Miami. :aright:

Then came the man of the hour, and Stryke did not disappoint.

This guy should teach a class on DJ'ing. :eek:

Good times all around. Many thanks to Marco and Carla for everything.

P.S. Did you guys finish the bottle? :drunk::tongue:

Privilege is on fire!!! :flame::aright::rock:

CP was out in full force! Thanks Marco and Carla, even though we got to hang out for just a little while, I was alll over the place...

:beer:

Music, music, music...lots of it!

Jimmy and Domingo were really jamming upstairs...I even got to do a little trick I learned watchin' Mc Gyver :funny:, cool hagin' out with you guys, Cianci's mini-set opening for Greg was pretty explosive, you were right on brotha! :eek:

Nothing could've prepared me for Stryke's set... :clap:

it just blew me away, sweet techno-house and extraordinary mixing skills, Mr. you are on a league of your own! The crowd responded with nothing short of euphoria, feedback of energy between Greg and the room was amazing...every break was filled with cheering shout-outs, hang-fives, hands in the air, whistling...I was like wooooooohooooooooo!!!!!

:bounce:

Nice to hang out with Myriam, Jackie, Bling, MP3some, Chaflas, Pod, Mattas, McBoy, Digital7 and many more, good times, good times!

peace and chicken grease

FUNKETEER :cool:

Originally posted by chaflas

Damn, what a great weekend this has been and it's only Saturday. :D

First of all, much props to Domingo and Jimmy for keeping the terrace proper.

In the main room, Cianci's opening set was just wicked--by far, one of the most underrated DJ's in Miami. :aright:

Then came the man of the hour, and Stryke did not disappoint.

This guy should teach a class on DJ'ing. :eek:

Good times all around. Many thanks to Marco and Carla for everything.

P.S. Did you guys finish the bottle? :drunk::tongue:

He does teach a djing class :)

Wow, a great night and a fitting celebration for marco's b-day. Last night made it to privelege and was pleased to see the place was much busier then when I last went there. Glad to see some people came out in support and enjoy some music from our locals.

Usually when I hear the word techno, unless its carl cox I run far away from that party. I do recognize the talent that many of the techno djs have though and I always considered stryke the most technically skilled dj in florida. More then that I respect his work as a producer even more. Anyhow there was no way I was gonna miss this party cause marco and carla treat all their guests with way too much kindness and thats something people in general overlook, but last night saw people come out and support them so was glad for them. I had also read the stryke interview and he said he was gonna play a set easier on the techno side and more "house friendly." Sounded good 2 me so made my way to the club around 1:15 last night. Got there and stryke was already on the decks playing some quality tunes. Said hi to a couple people and was expecting to go upstairs after a bit, but stryke's set had me glued to the main room and I never even checked upstairs. The whole place was covered by people with smiles and appreciation for his music as he continued to play an amazing set. Was definately suprised and am looking forward to hearing him play more often, good thing he is gonna have a residency soon. Highlight of his set for me was the send me an angel mix and of course gypsy woman.

Great work again to stryke and to pm sessions for organizing this party. Looking forward to many more and marco, i know how nervous you got over your name on a flyer so how about that happy birthday moment at the club last night?