Clubplanet Nightlife Community

AVB @ The Roxy Review

Originally posted by njitpimp

Thanx for the tracklist... but I noticed one mistake. Velvet Morning wasn't the Mirco de Govia mix (which is the best mix by the way) but the Aalto Mix. I agree with everyone.....it was a great night. I haven't danced that hard in a long time...my legs are still sore and it's monday. That was the first time that there were a lot of songs I didn't recognize also. Amazing night.

Oh...and it was nice meeting racheal. I didn't meet anyone else though.

i was chilling with rachael for a good portion of the night.. i was the dude with the red hat.. i probably saw a lot you cp heads but didnt even know it.. oh well there's always next meetup

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by rob112

Hey Man

Thanks for meeting up w/ me and hooking up that ticket. It was good meeting some CP people for the first time as well. Luv the pants Kimee!

Z

:D :D thanks...I like to be a little different...even if people think I'm some kid...(when i'm just another late 20-something yuppie)

PCR's a cool guy...hope u had fun...

Yeah I was mostly dancing by the left side of the stage. It was so hectic, I only caught one second wind that night and ran out of gas around 4 and then decided to break out.

Well if something come up in the near future maybe we can all meet up before hand and get our drink on:cool:

later

Rob

I see people are slowly recovering and coming out to put up their reviews...lol...

My legs are STILL sore...ugh....I guess it doesn't help that I moved for pretty much 12 hours straight....don't think I'll be doing that again anytime soon...not if I can help it!

Mojado feat. Mr. Sam - Naranja (Dimitri Andreas Vision)

Label: Black Hole

Release: 2004-03-08

This was the best song AvB played all night!

I was dreaming about it on Saturday Plus - it was all over WMC (pvd and tiesto played it) and made me re-live WMC for a brief moment - i'm sure we'll be hearing it a lot this year!

thanks armin!