Mystify......

happyface

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Mystify22

thank you so much!! :heart:

YW, I was just going through some threads that I never seen before (health and fitness) and I saw the post a pic thread and I saw this one that you posted and thought it was a good idea to let everyone know that they are some pretty and hot women on cp ! ! ! !
Originally posted by fliptoniaaa

i wouldnt send her away!!!!!!!!!!! and leo what a bad ass sig!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!;)

I wouldnt either Flip and as for the sig well........ :cool:

Originally posted by happyface

YW, I was just going through some threads that I never seen before (health and fitness) and I saw the post a pic thread and I saw this one that you posted and thought it was a good idea to let everyone know that they are some pretty and hot women on cp ! ! ! !

I wouldnt either Flip and as for the sig well........ :cool:

where was that picture taken btw ?? :confused:

:D :D :cool:

Originally posted by happyface

:drool: :drool:

attachment.php?postid=2136085

Holy shit, look at that ASS!!! Dayum, girlie... as if yer lower back-hips-ass thing ain't just SMOKIN'.... you gotta throw in those "shorts" and turn it all into straight LAVA!!! O......... M......... G!!

Plain and simple.... WOW.

Well... that and.. :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

... funk... out.

Originally posted by dgtlfnk

Holy shit, look at that ASS!!! Dayum, girlie... as if yer lower back-hips-ass thing ain't just SMOKIN'.... you gotta throw in those "shorts" and turn it all into straight LAVA!!! O......... M......... G!!

... funk... out.

shoulda signed your message "... spunk... out." :jerkoff::laugh:

... funk... out.

See what I'm saying?

http://bbs.clubplanet.com/showthread.php?threadid=219155&perpage=15&highlight=compliment&pagenumber=9

........trunk........snout

It's ok.... you fuckin' tards still don't know the difference between a compliment, and an internet stalk, which is what YOU were describing.

Your pointless and useless comments at least make threads look more important through it's reply count. So... I guess yer good for SOMETHING.

:boohoo: :boohoo: :boohoo:

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

... funk... out.

It's ok.... you fuckin' tards still don't know the difference between a compliment, and an internet stalk, which is what YOU were describing.

Your pointless and useless comments at least make threads look more important through it's reply count. So... I guess yer good for SOMETHING.

... funk... out.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

what a tool...

...junk...out

... funk... out.

Hmmmm, looks like you got it all figured out.

:)

......skunk.......kraut

what a fag

Never seaces to amaze me, all the bullshit asspatting that goes on here. Its a trend that will never stop. Mystify22 is average at best. Nothing at all stands out or is unique. Just another Jersey broad you see shopping at Marc Jacobs after her manicure. However, to Oswald Z Churpowski a.k.a BigStudNYCTrance, who sits home on a Friday night throwing his 95 sided Dungeons & Dragons dice sipping Capri Suns without a straw, in nothing but a tie'd off BeBe wife beater this picture is the perfect moment to break out.

-----------------------------

BigStudNYCTrance wrote:

OMG BEAUTIFUL. FLAWLESS! Honey you are amazing and I wish we could meet up for a DRINK! :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

image-6.jpg

Who else agrees that she is a total HOTTIE!! WOOOWZERS! AWOOOOGA!! :love2: :love2::swallow:

--------------------

23BiFemBlondeHottie replies:

awww thx hun! I saw your Pic and your cute too!

image-6.jpg

totaly edible! :heart: You gonna be at the next meetup @ Roxy? Hope so!

---------------------