Clubplanet Nightlife Community

P:M Sessions presents> The Next Generation …

marcodavalos

As EDM follows its evolution, a new generation of DJs/producers flourishes. A few of them emerge from the rest, due to the quality of their productions, their ability behind the decks and because indeed, they are defining new parameters and pushing sounds no one else dares or undestands.

One thing they have in common, their dedication, comprehension and conviction to the sounds they represent.

In the next two weeks, we are honored of presenting a sample of this next generation, thru our Proton Radio show and at our weekly at Privilege.

This Tuesday, April 13th at 9 pm EST we are pleased to broadcast a very special show. P:M Sessions on Proton presents two of Australia’s finest DJ/producers, Jono Fernandez and Vance Musgrove, two exclusive mixes which we are sure will keep you more than entertained for 150 minutes. Watch for this area of the world … some of the best music is coming out of there.

On Friday April 16th , we present:

Dirtydoodoofunk feat. Habersham and Dave Preston

Along with Francesco Cianci and Obby

Habersham is simply on fire atm. With three tracks on Renaissance’s Dave Seaman/Philk compilation, two on his own and one with The Operators (Phil K/Habersham/Dave Preston), and some other solid productions, his vision is solidly taking music a step further.

Together with P:M Sessions resident, Dave Preston, they produce under Dirtydoodoofunk. Funky, twisty music … seriously unique.

To warm up the nite we see the return of Obby along Francesco Cianci. Glad to see them together again after the solid nite they delivered a few weeks back.

In The Terrace, we welcome back Phrankadelic along Chris Acosta … who will join us for the first time. Refreshing sounds in a refreshing atmosphere.

And, on Friday April 23rd , we are SUPER excited to receive the visit of one of the most talented young Djs on this planet … DENNIS RODGERS.

Dennis is playing some of the freshest and innovative music out there … A jewel of a DJ …. which should produce a ntbm (not to be missed) music nite.

Sharing the dex in the mainroom will be Domingo Castillo … Looking forward to having Domingo warm us up … Taste.

In The Terrace on the 23rd, we welcome back Lyrik and Corradi. Simply awesome energy and vibe last time they played the Terrace …

More details of these events soon.

MD

Originally posted by marcodavalos

As EDM follows its evolution, a new generation of DJs/producers flourishes. A few of them emerge from the rest, due to the quality of their productions, their ability behind the decks and because indeed, they are defining new parameters and pushing sounds no one else dares or undestands.

One thing they have in common, their dedication, comprehension and conviction to the sounds they represent.

In the next two weeks, we are honored of presenting a sample of this next generation, thru our Proton Radio show and at our weekly at Privilege.

This Tuesday, April 13th at 9 pm EST we are pleased to broadcast a very special show. P:M Sessions on Proton presents two of Australia’s finest DJ/producers, Jono Fernandez and Vance Musgrove, two exclusive mixes which we are sure will keep you more than entertained for 150 minutes. Watch for this area of the world … some of the best music is coming out of there.

On Friday April 16th , we present:

Dirtydoodoofunk feat. Habersham and Dave Preston

Along with Francesco Cianci and Obby

Habersham is simply on fire atm. With three tracks on Renaissance’s Dave Seaman/Philk compilation, two on his own and one with The Operators (Phil K/Habersham/Dave Preston), and some other solid productions, his vision is solidly taking music a step further.

Together with P:M Sessions resident, Dave Preston, they produce under Dirtydoodoofunk. Funky, twisty music … seriously unique.

To warm up the nite we see the return of Obby along Francesco Cianci. Glad to see them together again after the solid nite they delivered a few weeks back.

In The Terrace, we welcome back Phrankadelic along Chris Acosta … who will join us for the first time. Refreshing sounds in a refreshing atmosphere.

And, on Friday April 23rd , we are SUPER excited to receive the visit of one of the most talented young Djs on this planet … DENNIS RODGERS.

Dennis is playing some of the freshest and innovative music out there … A jewel of a DJ …. which should produce a ntbm (not to be missed) music nite.

Sharing the dex in the mainroom will be Domingo Castillo … Looking forward to having Domingo warm us up … Taste.

In The Terrace on the 23rd, we welcome back Lyric and Corradi. Simply awesome energy and vibe last time they played the Terrace …

More details of these events soon.

MD

:lol3: Marco said "doodoo" :funny::tongue:

Originally posted by funketeer

Privilege has given P:M Sessions and the undergorund music scene the home they both deserve...FUNK :cool:

I could not have said it better myself.

:D

Underground is where it's at!!!!!!!!!!

Keep it coming guys...

We are on track to what seems to be a fantastic year for the edm scene here in miami. It is indeed a 'privilege' to have PM Sessions bringing solid talent with fresh, quality sounds week in and week out.

Mad Props to everyone involved, as well as for the continuous (and ever growing) support from the true music lovers...

I will see you guys out there!

Party On!

Mp3.-:smoke:

Originally posted by CrzyC

Cya on the 16th. :D

Better make that the 16th AND the 23rd or I will be forced to become your new stalker and I will call you night and day in addition to trying to grope in public any chance I may get!

So be there....main room has a great DJ in Dennis Rodgers that night coming from the 112 crew NYC. In addition, John Corradi and I will definitely have that terrace rockin and who knows...we had a special guest accompany us up there last time to warm up the night...good chance there may be another!

Originally posted by lyrik

Better make that the 16th AND the 23rd or I will be forced to become your new stalker and I will call you night and day in addition to trying to grope in public any chance I may get!

Was this supposed to be a threat...sounds like a good time to me. ;)

Ill be dividing my time this Friday but I WILL be there. Count on it! Plus, I dont have to work Friday so I will be there early.

:D