Clubplanet Nightlife Community

how do u feel after masturbating

bullseye

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by bullseye

i think its different for guys. i think guys would be more embarrassed gettin caught masturbating than girls.

Is it strange that for some reason in the back of my head I try and get caught by my older sister? I mean sometimes I'll catch myself jerking off at bad times in weird places when she is home and I know that she might walk in?

Guest gabo
Originally posted by sotuchick

Masturbation is a fab. thing!!!

It is healthy, fun, and I get to control everything :D

when you masturbate do you rub ur clit or finger yourself?

Originally posted by nomembername

Is it strange that for some reason in the back of my head I try and get caught by my older sister? I mean sometimes I'll catch myself jerking off at bad times in weird places when she is home and I know that she might walk in?

oh yeah, thanks for the reminder, stop pm'ing me pics of ur sis on the dumper.

Guest gabo

Both!!!

Not at the same time of course.

details!!

do you start with the clit and then go nuts with a few fingers?

and why can't you do both at the same time?

I could do both at the same time only if I think about Koky!!! he's sooo hot...uhmm (I am getting wet already)

I won't give details!!!

i think its time for me to take down my pics ;)

Originally posted by gabo

details!!

do you start with the clit and then go nuts with a few fingers?

and why can't you do both at the same time?

I dunno for me it's basically just clitoral...never really get much when I finger...but hey I'm new at this:tongue:.....I've tried both before and it's just too much thought process goin into it...I can't just lie back and focus on the pleasure as easily when I try for both:D haha this is too funny to analize.....ciao bellos

Paige

Originally posted by jemgirl81

I dunno for me it's basically just clitoral...never really get much when I finger...but hey I'm new at this:tongue:.....I've tried both before and it's just too much thought process goin into it...I can't just lie back and focus on the pleasure as easily when I try for both:D haha this is too funny to analize.....ciao bellos

Paige

Sweetie, just sit up and don't think about the process, just do what feels good.

Guest gabo
Originally posted by jemgirl81

Paige

ok how about a vibrator... do you just keep it on your clit or do you slip it inside?

Originally posted by gabo

ok how about a vibrator... do you just keep it on your clit or do you slip it inside?

never used toys...only started masturbating like 4 months ago:jawdrop: so when I said I'm new at this I'm not joking:D hehehe and as I told you in im I'm a virgin and have never orgasmed so yeah it's all very interesting and new:D hahaha sooo wierd to be saying this in public...Ok ciao bellos

Paige