Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ladies why is it that all you on the...

FlipsSOE

internet have "tight" pussies, have never been with more than five guys, and never have std's?? what makes you so special that you can avoid these things?? and ever notice how every guy online claims to have an 8 inch dick?? i mean come on people, let's keep it real. props to eckobarbie for recognozing she's a hoe. more people need to be honest, and lying to others and lying to themselves. there's no way in hell, all of u girls r tight. a large % of u girls i'm sure i could put my fist in, and still have room to slide a hole- puncher and perhaps a stapler in there as well. and i'm sure some of u people got std's in here. statistics show that something like 40% of people between 18-34 have std's, and yet none of u do. come on, that's bologna. and as for having 8 inches, shit- i know i don't, i may not even have 7. i'm not that insecure to bother checking. but atleast keep it real people. so yeah, whatever ladies, if your a ho, sing it loud and, sing it proud! and fellas, don't lie to these girls- imagine if u run into one of these girls and ur boasting about ur 9 inches online, u take sexxybabyd or mysitfy home , and they realize u lied, and were ashmed about ur 3 inch monster. things will look even worse. and as for the std's- i don't have any. but sometimes i wish i did. maybe then, it could force me to open up my medicine cabinet, take my std medication, and in the meantime eat my vitamins which i tend to forget, and floss which i tend to forget and hate myself for when i leave my house. alright that's all for now. carry on amongst yourselves :hat:

Originally posted by FlipsSOE

and as for the std's- i don't have any. but sometimes i wish i did. maybe then, it could force me to open up my medicine cabinet, take my std medication, and in the meantime eat my vitamins which i tend to forget, and floss which i tend to forget and hate myself for when i leave my house.

:shaky: this has to be the oddest thing i think i've heard all day

so you're pretty much sayin that you sometimes wish you have an std so you can remember to take your vitamins and floss bc theyre in the same medicine cabinet...

hmmmmm....

Originally posted by bullseye

dumbest thing i've heard so far this week, but the week jus started. :blank:

Impressive that HE is the one who is just hanging is balls out there.. its like that damned Jerry Maguire, soon he will be fired and on the verge of a nervous breakdown..... with an std

Originally posted by FlipsSOE

and fellas, don't lie to these girls- imagine if u run into one of these girls and ur boasting about ur 9 inches online, u take sexxybabyd or mysitfy home , and they realize u lied, and were ashmed about ur 3 inch monster. things will look even worse.

Fuck that shit...as long as it works at first and gets Mystify back to my house, you sure as hell know that I ain't letting her leave until I hit that shit.

I can see it now...her just "accidently" falling down my stairs on the way out

:laugh: :laugh:

Note: It doesn't matter because I DO have an 8 inch cock

Originally posted by fouroneone

flips brings up a good point, so far sexybabyd is the ONLY girl on here to admit she has an STD, (hep).

When are the rest of you going to be honest about yourselves?

Suprisingly, even after all of the hookers & whores that I have fucked in my day...I don't/never had any :D

*knocks on wood*