Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Do you beleive that Jonathan Peters Is the Devil? 666

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've gotten fucked over one to many times by this guy. Just for the record he will steal ideas, artists, lyrics and the very SOUL from people if they will let him. I am sick of being a muse for him and REFUSE to help him profit without getting back ANYTHING in return. If you have an idea, don't tell JP about it cause he thinks it's all about HIM!!! This is one person that will not share fame, give props or credit where it's due. Anyone who has dealt with him on any creative business level knows what the fuck I'm talking about.....

I've gotten fucked over one to many times by this guy. Just for the record he will steal ideas, artists, lyrics and the very SOUL from people if they will let him. I am sick of being a muse for him and REFUSE to help him profit without getting back ANYTHING in return. If you have an idea, don't tell JP about it cause he thinks it's all about HIM!!! This is one person that will not share fame, give props or credit where it's due. Anyone who has dealt with him on any creative business level knows what the fuck I'm talking about.....

holy CRAP

How did he screw you over exactly? Details please....

How did he screw you over exactly? Details please....

I don't want to gossip or burn any bridges, but I AM sick of empty promises from him. Let's just say I have introduced new talent to him-- and have yet to see a contract, finders-fee, or a thank you for that matter. My husband and I have been so called "friends of his" for years--we've always cared about him and done nice things for him and NEVER has he come thru for us. We are over it!!!

Try hearing JP sober a few times. I was a regular at Factory 'back in the day'. I started going sober and realized he was terrible. The man CAN'T fucking mix. He uses the EFX box constantly to get through his sets. Anyone who plays tracks for half an hour or more is not a good DJ.

:werd: