Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Do you beleive that Jonathan Peters Is the Devil? 666

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't want to gossip or burn any bridges, but I AM sick of empty promises from him. Let's just say I have introduced new talent to him-- and have yet to see a contract, finders-fee, or a thank you for that matter. My husband and I have been so called "friends of his" for years--we've always cared about him and done nice things for him and NEVER has he come thru for us. We are over it!!!

do you think you can at least get me a comp for his next party?

You know what all you guys are the real crack heads.

There is some humor and there is some truth combined on my post. I had my first pill this year and im 24... I’ve been to factory about 40 times and I never did any drugs back then, didn’t even really drink because the bar was always closed. I always enjoyed him. Stop trying to convince me to not like a dj because it’s a matter of opinion and I have heard most of the dj's you have mentioned and I still think they don’t come close to jp. I like his style. That’s it

And i do think jp is the devil

40 times lol lmaooooooooooooooo do u hear this kid 40 times and ur putting in input are you serious 40 times lolol

bottom line is everything sounds good when your fucked up!!! nuff said!

no. no and no again. thats is 100 percent not true. i actually put it to the test. i thought taht maybe jp wasn/'t as good as i thought he was because i am always banged up in some way or the other, but recently i listened to other djs and been banged up and i realised that if ur banged up , u can still feel the vibe of the music (u may not hear the off beat drums or u may hear them b4 they go off beat lol) but when the dj fucks up the vibe u can tell whether ur sober or not. Also when ur banged up , u may tend to want to hear a specific style of music and if u dont hear it then u mite say the dj sux but thats another ball game

• 3 years later...

yeah johnny yeahjj

Many people have said it, many have thought it. When I was at the pool party and saw people dropping like fly’s... Like people waited so long for jp to do his set we all wanted to basically kill are selves partying….

his sick music litterly fucking with my head to the point that I thought I was a different person. (.uhm yeah… don’t ask) (Granted may have been the stuff I was doing) but no other DJ makes me feel that way… something about his selection and how he slides and slants his mixes together. But something about the entire environment of juice head monsters and crazy thong wearing fake looking girls... Place was evil. Was so light out but I felt so dark inside.. I used to go to church and what stopped me from going was going to factory on Sunday mornings. JP's home address also ads up to 666. I know a couple of girls that used to date him and I have heard different things, Like he can drink a whole bottle of G and be fine, Like He has been doing hard core drugs for over 15 years and is in perfect health.. Now “Black†opened up... Black is another name for hell. People get sucked into the scene and destroy themselves. People graduate from clubs and end up as a JP follower. One of the girls I know that dated him showed his picture to some kind of old priest that never heard of him and he told her that he “Takes allot of souls†She asked him if he was the devil…..

Whatever laugh at me. , think what you want… It’s an opinion; I think jp is bringing the end of the world to us

AND I FUCKEN LOVE IT. SEE YOU AT BLACK SAT.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...
Many people have said it, many have thought it. When I was at the pool party and saw people dropping like fly’s... Like people waited so long for jp to do his set we all wanted to basically kill are selves partying….

his sick music litterly fucking with my head to the point that I thought I was a different person. (.uhm yeah… don’t ask) (Granted may have been the stuff I was doing) but no other DJ makes me feel that way… something about his selection and how he slides and slants his mixes together. But something about the entire environment of juice head monsters and crazy thong wearing fake looking girls... Place was evil. Was so light out but I felt so dark inside.. I used to go to church and what stopped me from going was going to factory on Sunday mornings. JP's home address also ads up to 666. I know a couple of girls that used to date him and I have heard different things, Like he can drink a whole bottle of G and be fine, Like He has been doing hard core drugs for over 15 years and is in perfect health.. Now “Black†opened up... Black is another name for hell. People get sucked into the scene and destroy themselves. People graduate from clubs and end up as a JP follower. One of the girls I know that dated him showed his picture to some kind of old priest that never heard of him and he told her that he “Takes allot of souls†She asked him if he was the devil…..

Whatever laugh at me. , think what you want… It’s an opinion; I think jp is bringing the end of the world to us

AND I FUCKEN LOVE IT. SEE YOU AT BLACK SAT.

www.notallthere.net