Clubplanet Nightlife Community

greetings from germany

nervelounge

greetings everyone

just wanted to write and say hello from dusseldorf germany. on sunday I had the pleasure of playing at tribehouse in dusseldorf... WOW! I have played this venue several times over the years and it is definitely one of the best venues in the world! In germany it was a holiday weekend so no work on monday. The party began at noon and much to my surprise the opening dj was our own Luis Diaz who now lives in dusseldorf. Luis played until 2pm when i took over. By this time there was already over 800 people in the club. I got to play til 9pm and the place was wicked. Great crowd and great club. When i finished Oliver Moldan took over. This guy is sick! it was his birthday as well so he was ready for a party! we will definitely bring him to nerve soon. He was followed by seb fontaine who was quite good as well. After him came another local german named oliver kline. At any rate, the place was packed! Almost 4,000 people at the venue. It opened at noon and i finally left the venue around 6am and it was still completely full. At any rate my german expirience was simply amazing.. Can not wait for my return visit in October..Back on the plane tomorrow to get home and prepare for Junkie XL on friday at nerve... see you all there..

sincerely

Jon Cowan