Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Not the best thread I know, just need advice....

druwishprincez

So okay...You have a bf whom you love very much and want to be with. But...theres an ex bf who keeps trying to get back together with you. And hes totally relentless about it. You want to be friends with him cause hes a nice guy but everytime you hang out, hes all over you touching you saying he loves you and all types of shit he shouldnt be doing because he knows you have a bf. Now, youve told him youre not going to break up with your bf and get back together with him. You dont want to hurt his feelings, but you want this crap to stop....So what the hell do you do?

Originally posted by druwishprincez

So okay...You have a bf whom you love very much and want to be with. But...theres an ex bf who keeps trying to get back together with you. And hes totally relentless about it. You want to be friends with him cause hes a nice guy but everytime you hang out, hes all over you touching you saying he loves you and all types of shit he shouldnt be doing because he knows you have a bf. Now, youve told him youre not going to break up with your bf and get back together with him. You dont want to hurt his feelings, but you want this crap to stop....So what the hell do you do?

You know you are going to have a night of drunk sex with the ex so just go and get it over with already.

hahahaha

so you let him have his hands all over you every time you meet and still meet up with him EVEN THOUGH you know he´s gonna be all over you again... and all that because he is "such a nice guy"?? :laugh: :laugh:

who are you kidding here? i´m totally with what mursa said

Originally posted by tastey

hahahaha

so you let him have his hands all over you every time you meet and still meet up with him EVEN THOUGH you know he´s gonna be all over you again... and all that because he is "such a nice guy"?? :laugh: :laugh:

who are you kidding here? i´m totally with what mursa said

No I dont let him have his hands all over me. Whenever he does I ALWAYS pull away from him. The reason why I still hang out with his is because weve been friends for about 4 years now and were friends before my current bf and I got together. So I dont want him to think I dont want to be around him, its just his advances make me feel uncomfortable because I have a bf. Im not the type to cheat. Yes I will admit the horny part of my wants to fuck him, but my heart is with my current bf. And I wouldnt ever do anything to hurt him.

DAMN! I know I should, its just that I know how much in love he is with me and I have the hardest time with hurting peoples feelings. I am going to feel so awful cause I know I am going to crush him.....But oh well I guess....

Who gives a fuck how much you're going to hurt him? You're in a relationship now so don't let anyone ruin it!

Yes I will admit the horny part of my wants to fuck him...............

This part of you will eventually be victorious, mark my words.

Just do it now and tell your current boyfriend things aren't working out. Trust me, he will appreciatet this more that if you stay with him longer and he finds out down the road that you've been fucking your ex behind his back.

Please, I implore you, don't fuck up another innocent guys head.

No I dont let him have his hands all over me. Whenever he does I ALWAYS pull away from him. The reason why I still hang out with his is because weve been friends for about 4 years now and were friends before my current bf and I got together. So I dont want him to think I dont want to be around him, its just his advances make me feel uncomfortable because I have a bf. Im not the type to cheat. Yes I will admit the horny part of my wants to fuck him, but my heart is with my current bf. And I wouldnt ever do anything to hurt him.

what you are doing is fighting your feelings, natural urges and hornyness with LOGIC.

that is a fight you are bound to lose. you can´t win that one.

trust me on this one. if you keep seeing him it WILL happen sometime. maybe at a party when you´re both drunk whatever, somehow it will happen. only a matter of time.

not much of a friend if he doesn't respect you or or current relationship

DAMN! I know I should, its just that I know how much in love he is with me and I have the hardest time with hurting peoples feelings. I am going to feel so awful cause I know I am going to crush him.....But oh well I guess....

What the fuck are you doing, you have a new man, let the old one go... If you can't then you don't really love your new boyfriend...... You need some time for yourself to figure out what you want, before you go and ruin other peoples lives..

Sounds like you might want somthing to happen between you and the ex cuz you keep putting yourself back into this situation.

If you had no more feelings for the ex and were totaly in love with your current bf you would not even be hangin out with this guy, friends or not you are now ex's and if one of the ex's is still in love with the other you can never be just friends.

Mabey you do want him back, but like you said you have a hard time hurting peoples feelings and mabey you just dont want to hurt the current bf's feelings?

Like eveyone else said cut it off with the ex if you are in love with the current bf or you are headed for trouble.

What about when the current bf finds out about the ex's advances and wonders why you are still hangin with the ex? He might think you still have feelings for the ex too.

you are trying to rationalize why your ex should be in your life -"we've been friends for 4 years, etc etc." well, at the end of the day, he's still an ex. and he's not respecting YOU if he's still trying to put his hands all over you and all that bullshit.

if your current boyfriend (yea, remember him?) means anything to you, then cut ties with the ex. plain and simple.

if you keep digging for reasons to keep the ex around, then you're just kidding yourself and delaying the inevitable (current relationship gets fucked up, or you fuck the ex).

i'm in the same position - i was friends with the ex for 10 years, dated him for 4 years. i'm dating someone else now. the NEW BOYFRIEND means more to me now. i cut ties with the ex, even though it hurts a lot. it's best for everyone in this situation.

Originally posted by xlr8ted

What the fuck are you doing, you have a new man, let the old one go... If you can't then you don't really love your new boyfriend...... You need some time for yourself to figure out what you want, before you go and ruin other peoples lives..

I see you must have left your computer again and someone signed in under your name.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: