Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Saturday Warm-Up @ The Whitelaw > Birthday Edition

deepfridays

april17thflyer.gif

since I can't stay & play Jazid on Sunday w/ my hommie Domingo....we decided to take over the Whitelaw on Saturday afternoon for our version of the

SUNSET SESSIONS

should be a messy one..... :laugh:

**Vaughan's buyin' the 1st rd.

Seriously though this should be a great chance for all the "crews" to get together and enjoy what looks to be a beautiful upcoming weekend in SoBe.......Lust, HouseDivision, Restricted, P:M, Blend, THC, Aquabooty, ect.

Originally posted by CrzyC

Hey Lyrik...you Betta Show Biatch!!! Im planning on going to this since I am stayin in on Fri and Sat night this week. Give me a ring. :D

I am planning on swinging by, but I have to work until 5pm this Saturday....or at least that is my schedule. Hopefully it will change. I might even be bringing my wife out with me....we are planning on going to to see DJ Heather at the Bulldog Lounge (Lush) this Saturday night....C you should really check Heather out...she is amazing! Either way I will definitely be seeing DJ Heather...no matter what....that girl has done so much to inspire my own style. She is in my top 2 favorite DJs right along with Derrick Carter. It helps that I grew up going to see them almost every week in Chicago ;)

I'll call ya...and who you callin biatch!?! She-it....someone lied to you sister :tongue:

Originally posted by beatfriek

:D Nice!!!

Props on the jam i attended couple weeks back at the whitelaw!!

This hotel is a great place to eat and keep drinking after a long hard day at the beach!!!!;)

Hey Beat..I never thanked you for stoppin by that weekend with JT! I have talked with you more than a couple times and never knew that was you...sorry bud.

PS...wacth out for Friday April 23rd - Privilege Terrace!

Originally posted by lyrik

planning on going to to see DJ Heather at the Bulldog Lounge (Lush) this Saturday night....C you should really check Heather out...she is amazing!

I'll call ya...and who you callin biatch!?! She-it....someone lied to you sister :tongue:

I could possibly be conviced into this...biatch.:tongue::D

I am planning on swinging by, but I have to work until 5pm this Saturday....or at least that is my schedule. Hopefully it will change. I might even be bringing my wife out with me....we are planning on going to to see DJ Heather at the Bulldog Lounge (Lush) this Saturday night....C you should really check Heather out...she is amazing! Either way I will definitely be seeing DJ Heather...no matter what....that girl has done so much to inspire my own style. She is in my top 2 favorite DJs right along with Derrick Carter. It helps that I grew up going to see them almost every week in Chicago ;)

missing a "family" event will get you 7 lashes from Vaughan's belt..... and you know how he likes his cowboy buckles these days....:laugh:

swing by and as hello. boytch...bring the wife, kids, boss, whatever.......

:)

what time is bulldog open til? we have to hop a plane on Sunday by 9am......hopin to just go straight to the airport from being out & about....:D

Sheldon's playin after-hours @ Chamber I hear too....

You tell me what I have to do to convince you and I do it!

......and I am effectively changing your name to CrzyBiacth :drunk:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Actually, I just have to see how I feel. Still recovering from a terrible 2 months of on again/off again sickness. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by deepfridays

missing a "family" event will get you 7 lashes from Vaughan's belt..... and you know how he likes his cowboy buckles these days....:laugh:

swing by and as hello. boytch...bring the wife, kids, boss, whatever.......

:)

what time is bulldog open til? we have to hop a plane on Sunday by 9am......hopin to just go straight to the airport from being out & about....:D

Sheldon's playin after-hours @ Chamber I hear too....

I should be able to come by..even if its a little later in the evening...this way I will give you guys plenty of time to get sauced up and happy happy! Bulldog opens at 930 or 10 and only stays open until 2 or 3 am I believe....so Heather will be on by 11 or midnight...PLENTY OF TIME FOR YOU TO GET REST....you cant miss Heather!

Shel @ the Chamber lounge...I may have to stop in there after Heather...where is that at????

V's cowboy belt buckles shout "country bling-bling"

Saturday is going to be a good one. Liquor sponcer will be in the house. I think it is Madori or something like that. It's green and ugly looking, but if it's free I'm on it all day.

Ladiesssssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!

There will also be a van parked out in front with makeup artists hooking the ladies up all day to get you looking good before you head out Sat Night in Sobe.

I'll make sure that I'm strapped with 2 for 1 drink cards as well.

Make sure ya'll hit me up.

Party starts at 3pm and goes till whenever the fuck we feel like stopping. :laugh:

Me personally will be heading to Nerve after for a little Neil Aline action and then on over to the Chamber lounge to check Mr. Ginger Beer himself Sheldon Prince.

House Heads!!!!!!!

You've got to check this place out if you've never been. It is designed for us. No dress codes, no attitudes, stiff drinks, and one of the best vibes I've seen yet. All walks of life and people getting down under one roof. Old School Baby.

Big shot out to the resident there, David Solero.

Oh yeah it's free too. Only problem is it is alittle small, But at that time of the morning who gives a fuck.

BLING........ iF your ready to see a true house vibe. this is where it's at my friend.

Big shot to the CP peeps. Hope to see alot of you on Saturday.

Peace.:bong:

Originally posted by housedivision

Saturday is going to be a good one. Liquor sponcer will be in the house. I think it is Madori or something like that. It's green and ugly looking, but if it's free I'm on it all day.

Ladiesssssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!

There will also be a van parked out in front with makeup artists hooking the ladies up all day to get you looking good before you head out Sat Night in Sobe.

I'll make sure that I'm strapped with 2 for 1 drink cards as well.

Make sure ya'll hit me up.

Party starts at 3pm and goes till whenever the fuck we feel like stopping. :laugh:

Me personally will be heading to Nerve after for a little Neil Aline action and then on over to the Chamber lounge to check Mr. Ginger Beer himself Sheldon Prince.

House Heads!!!!!!!

You've got to check this place out if you've never been. It is designed for us. No dress codes, no attitudes, stiff drinks, and one of the best vibes I've seen yet. All walks of life and people getting down under one roof. Old School Baby.

Big shot out to the resident there, David Solero.

Oh yeah it's free too. Only problem is it is alittle small, But at that time of the morning who gives a fuck.

BLING........ iF your ready to see a true house vibe. this is where it's at my friend.

Big shot to the CP peeps. Hope to see alot of you on Saturday.

Peace.:bong:

who you calling a ginger you bandit :laugh:

see you lot tonight