Clubplanet Nightlife Community

My new hero..

Guest saleen351

Guest saleen351

so I"m listening to sport talk radio, and this guy has a show on at 10am till like 1pm, forget his name, but man he's my new hero..

Ripping on "spics" for knowing the capital of Brazil, yet can't name the capital of ny..

Then sez "we need to end this spic-dum" "this is america" then hammers celia cruz.. destroys here, sez " she couldn't sing her way out of a paper bag" then put on a song of hers, and messed with it.... so fing funny.. had us rolling...

my new hero....

(tear)

Originally posted by saleen351

so I"m listening to sport talk radio, and this guy has a show on at 10am till like 1pm, forget his name, but man he's my new hero..

Ripping on "spics" for knowing the capital of Brazil, yet can't name the capital of ny..

Then sez "we need to end this spic-dum" "this is america" then hammers celia cruz.. destroys here, sez " she couldn't sing her way out of a paper bag" then put on a song of hers, and messed with it.... so fing funny.. had us rolling...

my new hero....

(tear)

pablito clavó un clavito en la cabeza del calvito gordo maricón...:D

my new hero....

(tear)

I am so glad you finally have someone to look up to..... :rolleyes:

Originally posted by blendprod

why you havent post this on the other board:confused:

Cant believe that a very serious webpage like ko*****kie have a confirmed racist prick like you as a moderator....

NICK:confused:

Cool WHO ???

Never heard of such thing!!

Do you eat that?

Or is it something that you have to make a deposit of after you eat it????

:confused:

Saleen is no mod on cj, where you see that stuff?

The guy shows he is racist with his threads on here, but I don't know why you guys are getting so pissed. His ignorance is his problem let him deal with that on his own. If your educated, "you know what the capital of new york is", and are proud of your background then I don't think any racist should get you so riled up.

Ripping on "spics" for knowing the capital of Brazil, yet can't name the capital of ny..(tear)

So what is the Capital of N.Y.???

Just curious... Man, slips my mind and I'm not a spic(as you say). I can rattle the other 49 states and their capitals off though.... You know, the ones that matter... with the exception of N.J... Seems to slip my mind too! :D

Guest saleen351

Albany !!!! ding ding ding

What do I win??? Hopefully some rolls and a tiesto cd...

btw, the reason I don't post this on cj is, they don't put up with spic jokes.. only nigger and jew jokes allowed over there..

my new hero....

(tear)

That would be the Neil Rogers show....

I listen almost everyday. Great entertainment show! 10am-2pm 560 WQAM

BTW, he's always hating on Celia Cruz. The bits are funny, the ones he can still play. Damn FCC!!!

my new hero....

(tear)

and you white folks are the sorrier and are chicken shits cause you all are letting us take over and are to much pussies to do anything about it ;) ;) nuff said ... we will drive you out of your own neighborhoods.. survival of the strongest my friend :cool:

Originally posted by koky

and you white folks are the sorrier and are chicken shits cause you all are letting us take over and are to much pussies to do anything about it ;) ;) nuff said ... we will drive you out of your own neighborhoods.. survival of the strongest my friend :cool:

Another FUNK-a-licious quote

(yes my dear friends, courtesy of our own Funk

as posted sometime ago):

"AND WE FUCK YOUR SISTERS TOO!!!" :D

my new hero....

(tear)

:blown: no se uds como le aguantan tantos insultos a este fucking baboso...