Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Webster Hall Thursday night

2000 girls for xxx male revue and 2 hour open bar, wet tshirt $3 drinks all night, 4 floors 5 dj's, vic latino and marianela from ktu host. Sounds like a party to me.

Hey Chelsea 17 sorry Rick isn't there anymore buy you should not be so negative to a nightclub that that has stood the test of time and is still the busiest club in NYC

Vic Latino is whack.... His persona is extremely annoying... KTU Sucks.... Commercial Crap...You have that at a venue - YAWN. Furthermore, the topic was Thursday's. Never appreciated Thursday - cause of the whole KTU thing. As far as Rick Corbo is concerned.... Saturday's were the best night musically - but I guess you can now tell your loss -- by low numbers....

When a venue is new - its always hot. 5 years later - Rick brought life back to a party.... Another 5 years later - No more... :(

Sorry - you don't appreciate my being upfront. Never did, never will!

• 1 month later...
2000 girls for xxx male revue and 2 hour open bar, wet tshirt $3 drinks all night, 4 floors 5 dj's, vic latino and marianela from ktu host. Sounds like a party to me.

Hey Chelsea 17 sorry Rick isn't there anymore buy you should not be so negative to a nightclub that that has stood the test of time and is still the busiest club in NYC

yo gotta be kidding .. 2000 girls . .haha . that is so much of a lie dude ..

$3 drinks . where? in the hidden bars in the basement??? .. or may be through the secret doors .. haahaha . u r definetely funny

it is soooo sad that you guys have such a big club and dont know what to do with it ..

look at avalon and learn .. they bring brand names DJs every single week .. week after week .. and the crowd loves it ..

use your space .. get better DJs .. dont be so rude on line to people who always supported you ..

i know of a kid who lost his webster hall pass .. which he bought for $200 .. and you know what ?? the management told him to buy a new one ..

if that is not a rip off . how about the drink prices .. dude .. go check the prices and come back .. and tell us their great drink prices ..

webster hall has survived so far . coz of the support of the regulars .. who loved the old Web Hall .. but you know what .. they are leaving .. so watch out .. and do something about it

peace

the MASK

Okay - so what happened to all the other replies after the Mask's..... There were quite a few regarding the Hall - where'd they go?

I dont understand why this place is stilll up....while the real good ones close out, arc, SF, exit etc....I mean WH too gets its share of crack heads...I think the NYPD has something going on with WH, most of the bouncers are off duty cops so, I figure y WH has'nt been raided once??

What they did was delete the portion wherein the Mask spoke about monetary payments due the DJs - namely Smokey and Rick.

Yeah, they seem to have an arrangement with the precinct located in the LES. :gang:

really .. wow .. i did not even notice ..

ya .. i think so ..

in any case .. who cares .. they are fucked up .. and anyone asks me . i will tell them .. dont fucking go there .. they are assholes .. i mean the management

i have to say tho that some of the regular people who go there .. and some of the regular people who work there are really nice people .. too bad they are there

peace

the MASK

I dont understand why this place is stilll up....while the real good ones close out, arc, SF, exit etc....I mean WH too gets its share of crack heads...I think the NYPD has something going on with WH, most of the bouncers are off duty cops so, I figure y WH has'nt been raided once??

dude . never thought of it .. but kina make sense .. i saw police cars stopping by there . every single weekend ..

intersting stuff

peace

the MASK

raided and webster hall in the same sentence?

why not raid a playground, and arrest the kids that are cheating at dodge ball?

are you thinking of the same place i'm thinking?

webster hall?

raided for what?

hey, maybe they will find something that's not there, like ..................good music?

why would the cops waste their time, when they do something good, like drive around and (can't think of anything good)

on the other hand, it would make a night in that "club" a lot more exciting

:argue2:

Webster Fucking Hall? That fucking place is a joke... ktu is a joke... and vic latino is the biggest joke of them all.

the place doesnt get raided cause nothing goes on there. its mostly fucking tourists anyway. i seriously can't believe that shithole is still around

Where is rick playing. It has been a hot minute.

Hi You: Haven't seen you in a bit.... I know it's been a "Hot Minute".

Rick has been very busy working on tracks in his studio. Newest out are:

"I'm Coming Out" - Mainstream Club 2004 June (Promo Only)

"So Bad" - Knob Records

Hopefully to be released soon are:

"You Make Me" - by Seduction - Waako Records

"Music Made The Addict" - Angelica de No - Miswax

Others too fresh to reveal yet.....

His new and improved website will be up soon also. Hopefully, it will coincide with more releases. When he's done, I'll announce dates where he'll do some guest spots.

Hope to see you, the Bull, the Mask and all my other buddies soon. PEACE :bowdown:

Hi You: Haven't seen you in a bit.... I know it's been a "Hot Minute".

Rick has been very busy working on tracks in his studio. Newest out are:

"I'm Coming Out" - Mainstream Club 2004 June (Promo Only)

"So Bad" - Knob Records

Hopefully to be released soon are:

"You Make Me" - by Seduction - Waako Records

"Music Made The Addict" - Angelica de No - Miswax

Others too fresh to reveal yet.....

His new and improved website will be up soon also. Hopefully, it will coincide with more releases. When he's done, I'll announce dates where he'll do some guest spots.

Hope to see you, the Bull, the Mask and all my other buddies soon. PEACE :bowdown:

chelsea . good luck to rick .. and to you ..

nice to hear from you again .. i know we will meet

peace

the MASK