Clubplanet Nightlife Community

is it wrong to expect good service?

dgrutman

Wait I tried to leave you out of that story! Didn't know if your other half was watching haha.

Those appetizers were expensive though, at least the ones I wanted. It's tax season, gotta stay cheap for a bit hehe.

Originally posted by pod

Wait I tried to leave you out of that story! Didn't know if your other half was watching haha.

Those appetizers were expensive though, at least the ones I wanted. It's tax season, gotta stay cheap for a bit hehe.

good lookin' out podster.. ;)

as for those appetizers, I'm sure some were better than your salad.

ps. next time try the steak. in all seriousness, its pretty damn good! :)

Originally posted by rcrespo

and back on to topic .. i think you should complain if the service is that bad you are spending your hard earned money and time in their establishment the least they can do is treat you properly after all they do depend on your tips to survive.

Yup! That's what I do. Of course I weigh the situation, if it's not the waitresses fault then I'll give her a break, you could usually tell. However, to get down to the nitty you gotta ask... "What's going on?"

Never liked Johnny rockets,I think their burgers suck...anyways if want some good food hit up "la sandwecheria" i think thats how its spelled it on 14th and inbetween washington and collins in the alley behind the gas station.Good stuff the service is alright I guess but the food is great.just my $.02 :cool:

. Like when I was in Paris with my parents my last couple of days we went to a restaurant and told the waiter we where hispanincs he was so excited after he found out we we where from P.R, He said that P.R is no good because we are a part of the United States so if your bad service was that he was pissed off while serving on you try, controling yourself for killing that french fuck and not doing anything because the tip was included. My whole thing here is that when you get bad service all you have to do is show it on the tip. Sooner or later the best staff will stay and the rest goes away.

Originally posted by happyface

Never liked Johnny rockets,I think their burgers suck...anyways if want some good food hit up "la sandwecheria" i think thats how its spelled it on 14th and inbetween washington and collins in the alley behind the gas station.Good stuff the service is alright I guess but the food is great.just my $.02 :cool:

going there for lunch in a bit after this router install :)

Originally posted by dgrutman

is it wrong to expect good service at johny rockets.

i went yesterday to the new one on lincoln road and man was the service something i have never seen before. i know its just burgers but come on.

Kind of like the door people at some local clubs . . . should we expect good service????

:confused: