Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Chocolate, Sex, & Music (afterhours)

aftadark

Originally posted by aftadark

OK...

1st! As far as this Stymie fello goes, you're a fucking CRACKHEAD!, and i don't even know why we associate you with CRACK! because i never met you, but maybe it's just because you type like one... FCUK YOU! What kind of DUMB-ASS fucking remark is that you RETARD?!!!

2nd! We have ALL KINDS of people who join us at our party each week and they are there because the have FUN! at our venue. So the "ravers" are there, but so are the BOSTON "break-dancers", the RI afterhours heads, and the "MAJORITY" that attend are just MUSICALLY INTELLIGENT people and they come to hear the beats that make them happy and/or dance, and to ENJOY the company of all our patrons. As for the "THEME" of 'this' party ASSHOLE! the idea is not to give away chocolate as a PRIZE, it will be everywere in the club for people to eat if they choose (chocolate-covers strawberries, lolipops, kiss's, etc... or they can just USE any of it in any manner they WANT TO! We have LIVE ENTERTAINMENT where BEAUTIFUL GIRLS and BUFF GUYS will be performing seductive and sultry dance routines and will be incorporating the BEST & most commonly known APHRODESIAC ...

CHOCOLATE! (melted that is....)

3rd! As for the beats we play... YOU'VE NEVER BEEN THERE DICKWAD!!! so how can you say its "cheezy, gloomy, and drummy" you fucking CUMGUZZLER! We actually play a lot more energetic than MOST BOSTON clubs anyone's been to in the last 5 or 6 months!!! So before you make any judgements and assumptions on our party, THEMED, or NOT, maybe you should actually GO TO IT before you CRITISIZE something you know NOTHING about!!! and PLEASE let us know when you walk in the door or will be making an appearance because we'll make ABSOLUTELY SURE that you're treated with the upmost RESPECT that you DESERVE! SHITLICKER!

We apologize to everyone else on this board for having to even read any of that, but as far as we see it, you can CUM to our theme party, or you can stay in bed... we'd LOVE to see you all there and give you a great entertaining afterhours show & experience, with a great crowd and atmosphere, as that is what it has grown into in the last few months. Ask around and those who attend on a regular basis do so because it gets better every week! and more and more of thier friends come along with them each week... matter of fact Boston represents EVERY week and in GREAT numbers...thank you guys for your support, and we hope you continue to enjoy yourselves!

To all else reading... please make your own judgements and critisizms AFTER you have experienced it for yourself!

Peace, Love, and HOUSE MUSIC!!!

Friends...

AftaDarkâ„¢ Entertainment

"The Playground" Afterhours

So I walked thru the door all jammed up looking for my chocolate aphrodisiacs and found nothing......I looked around for the LIVE ENTERTAINMENT with BEAUTIFUL GIRLS and BUFF GUYS performing seductive and sultry dance routines and all I saw was the asian he/she girls........great promotion!

Still had a good time though with my own candy....

OK...

1st! As far as this Stymie fello goes, you're a fucking CRACKHEAD!, and i don't even know why we associate you with CRACK! because i never met you, but maybe it's just because you type like one... FCUK YOU! What kind of DUMB-ASS fucking remark is that you RETARD?!!!

2nd! We have ALL KINDS of people who join us at our party each week and they are there because the have FUN! at our venue. So the "ravers" are there, but so are the BOSTON "break-dancers", the RI afterhours heads, and the "MAJORITY" that attend are just MUSICALLY INTELLIGENT people and they come to hear the beats that make them happy and/or dance, and to ENJOY the company of all our patrons. As for the "THEME" of 'this' party ASSHOLE! the idea is not to give away chocolate as a PRIZE, it will be everywere in the club for people to eat if they choose (chocolate-covers strawberries, lolipops, kiss's, etc... or they can just USE any of it in any manner they WANT TO! We have LIVE ENTERTAINMENT where BEAUTIFUL GIRLS and BUFF GUYS will be performing seductive and sultry dance routines and will be incorporating the BEST & most commonly known APHRODESIAC ...

3rd! As for the beats we play... YOU'VE NEVER BEEN THERE DICKWAD!!! so how can you say its "cheezy, gloomy, and drummy" you fucking CUMGUZZLER! We actually play a lot more energetic than MOST BOSTON clubs anyone's been to in the last 5 or 6 months!!! So before you make any judgements and assumptions on our party, THEMED, or NOT, maybe you should actually GO TO IT before you CRITISIZE something you know NOTHING about!!! and PLEASE let us know when you walk in the door or will be making an appearance because we'll make ABSOLUTELY SURE that you're treated with the upmost RESPECT that you DESERVE! SHITLICKER!

We apologize to everyone else on this board for having to even read any of that, but as far as we see it, you can CUM to our theme party, or you can stay in bed... we'd LOVE to see you all there and give you a great entertaining afterhours show & experience, with a great crowd and atmosphere, as that is what it has grown into in the last few months. Ask around and those who attend on a regular basis do so because it gets better every week! and more and more of thier friends come along with them each week... matter of fact Boston represents EVERY week and in GREAT numbers...thank you guys for your support, and we hope you continue to enjoy yourselves!

To all else reading... please make your own judgements and critisizms AFTER you have experienced it for yourself!

Friends...

One of the greatest posts ever on CP. More creative name calling than I can ever remember. "Cum Guzzler", "Shit Licker", the list goes on. :laugh:

Because of that post alone (and the one where he challenges Stymie to a fight) that I want to be associated with his "sick" afterhours. Sounds like a classy place.

Oh, by the way, it's spelled "criticize". ;)

Originally posted by phatbastad

So I walked thru the door all jammed up looking for my chocolate aphrodisiacs and found nothing......I looked around for the LIVE ENTERTAINMENT with BEAUTIFUL GIRLS and BUFF GUYS performing seductive and sultry dance routines and all I saw was the asian he/she girls........great promotion!

This party is on MAY 2nd, 2004 ... This weeks was a slow week due to the Easter break the week b4, and the fact that it was also the WARMEST day out of the last month or so... DAMN! (I) didn'e even almost want to be in there when I could be riding my bike with the biys from hometown, but it WAS fun, and I'm glad you enjoyed it even on our slowest party to date.

It'll be better each week as the patrons warm up to the weather and bust out the skimpy aftahours clothing for the rest of the spring/summer.

As for the He/She's ... they've ALWAYS been at all the BEST afterhours parties... From NYC, to SUNRISE, to STARZZ (back in the day!) They make it out to all the FUN spots and we're HONORED to host their morning fun.

thank you for you support, and come back looking for the danceers, chocolate, and fun on May 2, 2004 which is the actual date of our theme party as listed on the flyers.

peace!

This party is on MAY 2nd, 2004 ... This weeks was a slow week due to the Easter break the week b4, and the fact that it was also the WARMEST day out of the last month or so... DAMN! (I) didn'e even almost want to be in there when I could be riding my bike with the biys from hometown, but it WAS fun, and I'm glad you enjoyed it even on our slowest party to date.

It'll be better each week as the patrons warm up to the weather and bust out the skimpy aftahours clothing for the rest of the spring/summer.

As for the He/She's ... they've ALWAYS been at all the BEST afterhours parties... From NYC, to SUNRISE, to STARZZ (back in the day!) They make it out to all the FUN spots and we're HONORED to host their morning fun.

thank you for your support, and come back looking for the danceers, chocolate, and fun on May 2, 2004 which is the actual date of our theme party as listed on the flyers.

peace!

thank you for your support, and come back looking for the dancers, chocolate, and fun on May 2, 2004 which is the actual date of our theme party as listed on the flyers.

peace!

Originally posted by someclown

One of the greatest posts ever on CP. More creative name calling than I can ever remember. "Cum Guzzler", "Shit Licker", the list goes on. :laugh:

Because of that post alone (and the one where he challenges Stymie to a fight) that I want to be associated with his "sick" afterhours. Sounds like a classy place.

Oh, by the way, it's spelled "criticize". ;)

:laugh:

we're the classiest bunch of people you'll ever meet... i thought the name-calling and child lick antics would get me to the same level as that chump was on so that he could understand me... otherwise if i just replied with some tact and good wits about myself it would just go over the idiot's head and he'd most likely take it all as a compliment!

anyway... our party ain't for the weak of mind, and those who are afraid of the dark! we're UNDERGROUND were all your favorite parties STARTED from. thanks for the spell check, I'll be sure to use mine next time i post...

OK...

Friends...

:laugh: :laugh: :cool: