Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Which do you prefer?

Guest matthewnothing

Guest matthewnothing

Big venues with Rock Star Dj's

or Small venues with grassroots DJ's??

I'm all about small grassroots... much more personal, DJ's and dancers there for the music, not for the meat market..

God why did Baktun close down.. the Tronic Treatment parties were the bomb......

n"""

both. i love goin to see big name dj's when they come around. the energy in the room is always amazing and the dj usually never disappoints. but i like goin to smaller places too and seein a little less known dj who really works it. you know that smaller dj is really puittin his heart & soul into his set

Originally posted by muzikchick

rite bitch, right bitch......fuk yoose all...i'm going to sleep.

sleep tight..........don't bite.........ooooooooooooon me.

muzicchick.. you or one of your friends cease to amaze me.. does someone know your password and go on under your name and post really dumb shit??

as for me..

if i am going out sober.. i prefer a big named dj in a big room

if im getting my drink on then i could really care less..

i believe that with a big named dj.. there's a lot more energy.. when there's 2,000 people going off it doesnt compare to 200..

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I just saw a very interesting slide show, given by a Japanese photo journalist from TIME mag.......topic: Palestine.

I found it extremely OFFENSIVE....that the Israili BARBARIANS uprooted all the olive trees and apple orchard trees from Palestine...leaving them to resort to slave labor for Israil.

Olive trees and Apple trees....as a teacher and a humanitarian i find it disgraceful that the world is watching this happen.

Olive trees hold a very significant biblical importance...plus it's a way of survival being denied the children.

Israil is a disgrace.

C*

I just saw a very interesting slide show, given by a Japanese photo journalist from TIME mag.......topic: Palestine.

I found it extremely OFFENSIVE....that the Israili BARBARIANS uprooted all the olive trees and apple orchard trees from Palestine...leaving them to resort to slave labor for Israil.

Olive trees and Apple trees....as a teacher and a humanitarian i find it disgraceful that the world is watching this happen.

Olive trees hold a very significant biblical importance...plus it's a way of survival being denied the children.

Israil is a disgrace.

Could you please do us all a favor and STFU already!!! Your fucking political views have nothing to do w/ topic of the thread. Go post this bullshit someplace else.