Clubplanet Nightlife Community

reg. friends/ club friends

Originally posted by agentplaya1

cool, Im sure i'll have no problem findin ya but whats with the mask?

aiight since you asked i will tell you .. first off i dont wear the mask all the time .. and when i do .. i usually wear it backwoards .. so that when i walk and people look at it , it looks like someone is walking backwards .. then peole realize the situation and their shock is reliefed ..

i think of dancing as an art .. a performance .. so masks are part of it .. i used to wear diff. masks .. diff. costumes .. or dancing clothes . just to have fun and stuff ... i am talking about "austin powers", "scarecraw", "sailer", "army guy", "cow" .. and many others .. and ya .. i know some people will say .. hey man it is not halloween yet .. and i agree . but i dont think i need a halloween to be creative and have fun .. and the mask is part of that art .. and i like it specicialy coz it creates mystery .. on the part of people .. and to me it adds excitement .. but that is just me ..

that is my phylosophy ..

so after a while .. many people commented on the mask .. and it kina stuck with me .. so now .. he is my closest friend ...

when i take out the mask and wear it (coz most of the time i am not wearing it) .. it is like .. ok then . let us dance hard and fast .. or if i am challenged or something ..

hope that helps ..

thanks for asking

peace

the MASK

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by jaybird8521

Yo Mask, where you gonna be Fri night? Avalon should be a good time with Glaude and it's free before 12 on the list. Can't beat that.

hey jaybird .. thanks dude .. i wish i knew about it earlier .. but i am staying with my sister .. since i promised her already ..

in any case .. may be next time ..

peace

the MASK

Originally posted by klubbheadsor

Most of the people from this board are really into clubbin. I have yet to meet anyone from these boards!! :cool:

Come to the Centro-fly closing party tonight.

I'm sure there will be CP in the house.

I'll be there shaking my one legged crutch walking booty ;)

Originally posted by dragon0401

aiight since you asked i will tell you .. first off i dont wear the mask all the time .. and when i do .. i usually wear it backwoards .. so that when i walk and people look at it , it looks like someone is walking backwards .. then peole realize the situation and their shock is reliefed ..

i think of dancing as an art .. a performance .. so masks are part of it .. i used to wear diff. masks .. diff. costumes .. or dancing clothes . just to have fun and stuff ... i am talking about "austin powers", "scarecraw", "sailer", "army guy", "cow" .. and many others .. and ya .. i know some people will say .. hey man it is not halloween yet .. and i agree . but i dont think i need a halloween to be creative and have fun .. and the mask is part of that art .. and i like it specicialy coz it creates mystery .. on the part of people .. and to me it adds excitement .. but that is just me ..

that is my phylosophy ..

so after a while .. many people commented on the mask .. and it kina stuck with me .. so now .. he is my closest friend ...

when i take out the mask and wear it (coz most of the time i am not wearing it) .. it is like .. ok then . let us dance hard and fast .. or if i am challenged or something ..

hope that helps ..

thanks for asking

peace

the MASK

Very interesting mask, thanks for sharing. Seems weird to me at first but guess I'll have to see it for myself. Anyway, more power to you, always good to see somethin different at a club.

Very interesting mask, thanks for sharing. Seems weird to me at first but guess I'll have to see it for myself. Anyway, more power to you, always good to see somethin different at a club.

Thank you Mr. agentplaya1 .. it is all about fun kid .. all about fun .. if u like what u do .. i dont care how you do it as long as it does not hurt anyone .. and i looooove dancing .. and with dancing comes expression .. and that is how i express myself

take care my friend

the MASK

Originally posted by pandora1305

I would have liked to have gone and met you and others, but instead chose to stay local. Where do most of the CP heads go anyways? Everyone here is very selective w/ where they go out to. Hope you had fun. :D How does that one legged crutch walking booty dance go again? :confused:

I would have liked to have gone and met you and others, but instead chose to stay local. Where do most of the CP heads go anyways? Everyone here is very selective w/ where they go out to. Hope you had fun. :D How does that one legged crutch walking booty dance go again? :confused:

Where do u like goin when u go out to clubs?

I like going to were the party's at!! :party: I liked going to SF, but since it's no longer open I guess Black or another hot spot will do. I went to Webster's hall once, but everyone says it terrible, I thought it was ok. I liked Centrofly went there one NYE. I know that it's been renovated. Also have been to Discoteque and that is now being renovated too. I want to check out Black,Crobar, Avalon, and Spirit and decide out of all these 4, which is more my style. Once I have done that more than likely I will have found my new night spot. The clubs to me are about the music and the crowd. If the music is good and the crowd is not my style, I can deal with it for one night. If the crowd is good looking, but the music is whack I can deal with it, but I probably won't go there again. :nono: Like I said b4 everyone on CP has there own perspective of what they look for when they go out clubbin. :cool:

Do you have any pics from that party as you were jammin away? Who spun that night anyways? I guess you had a good time? What's going on now at Centrofly? :confused:

I like going to were the party's at!! :party: I liked going to SF, but since it's no longer open I guess Black or another hot spot will do. I went to Webster's hall once, but everyone says it terrible, I thought it was ok. I liked Centrofly went there one NYE. I know that it's been renovated. Also have been to Discoteque and that is now being renovated too. I want to check out Black,Crobar, Avalon, and Spirit and decide out of all these 4, which is more my style. Once I have done that more than likely I will have found my new night spot. The clubs to me are about the music and the crowd. If the music is good and the crowd is not my style, I can deal with it for one night. If the crowd is good looking, but the music is whack I can deal with it, but I probably won't go there again. :nono: Like I said b4 everyone on CP has there own perspective of what they look for when they go out clubbin. :cool:

Yoooo, u just named all the clubs i been wantin to hit. Plannin on avalon this saturday, so I'll be keepin an eye out for the Mask. Never had the chance to check out SF unfortunately, but heard it was nothin more than a crack den anyways. Been to discotheque once, was alright but a bit small, good for just chillin with some friends. I went to Webster Hall once earlier this year and I actually had a great time, even though everyone on here seems to be knockin it. I like that its big and has different areas with different music. You get tired of one room, go to the next. I had a blast but that's just me. Where u goin this weekend? Come check out avalon on sat, be cool to meet some more cp'rs.

Yoooo, u just named all the clubs i been wantin to hit. Plannin on avalon this saturday, so I'll be keepin an eye out for the Mask. Never had the chance to check out SF unfortunately, but heard it was nothin more than a crack den anyways. Been to discotheque once, was alright but a bit small, good for just chillin with some friends. I went to Webster Hall once earlier this year and I actually had a great time, even though everyone on here seems to be knockin it. I like that its big and has different areas with different music. You get tired of one room, go to the next. I had a blast but that's just me. Where u goin this weekend? Come check out avalon on sat, be cool to meet some more cp'rs.

hey agentplaya1 .. sure thing dude .. i will be in avalon .. come say hi .. dont be shy .. i am very friendly even if i pretend not to .. hehe ..

if u wana give me a hint on how you look or something it is cool but up to you

code name: CP message board

take care kid

the MASK

Do you have any pics from that party as you were jammin away? Who spun that night anyways? I guess you had a good time? What's going on now at Centrofly? :confused:

Some event guy was snapping pics that night, he got a few shots of me with some cuties I met up with, a brawny rapper from California and a tall blondish playwrite from Amsterdam. No idea how to get the pic unless it shows up on the Centrofly website. If anyone sees any there of a black guy, white guy with an asian girl on crutches, give a shout out.

Talent that night: Junior Sanchez opener, then FatBoy Slim.

Princess Superstar downstairs in the Pinky Room.

And there isn't anything going on now at Centro...Saturday was the closing party.

Some event guy was snapping pics that night, he got a few shots of me with some cuties I met up with, a brawny rapper from California and a tall blondish playwrite from Amsterdam. No idea how to get the pic unless it shows up on the Centrofly website. If anyone sees any there of a black guy, white guy with an asian girl on crutches, give a shout out.

And there isn't anything going on now at Centro...Saturday was the closing party.

so which one are you the black, white or asian ??

tell me what site and i might be able to get you the picture

the MASK

Never had the chance to check out SF unfortunately, but heard it was nothin more than a crack den anyways.

Factory back in the day was A1

full of great music, love and beautiful happy partying people,

that is before it got overrun by stupid kiddies that don't know how to hold their water.

Anyone who says it was nothing more than a crack den is talking out of their A**

either that or they are one of those losers who f*cked the place up by being sloppy.

Originally posted by dragon0401

so which one are you the black, white or asian ??

tell me what site and i might be able to get you the picture

the MASK

dude-:rolleyes:

white GUY, black GUY, asian GIRL...

see my sig? that chick is ME

no pictures of the party are up on centro's site that I noticed so far, but thanks for the offer

:hat:

dude-:rolleyes:

white GUY, black GUY, asian GIRL...

see my sig? that chick is ME

no pictures of the party are up on centro's site that I noticed so far, but thanks for the offer

:hat:

ah ha .. u r the asian girl .. crutches .. wow .. what happen?? is that from dancing ???

the reason i was offering the picture thing .. is coz there are people from www.*******.com and www.velvelist.com (not sure of the exact site from this one) who take pics and then post them on the site so that ppl buy them .. i was gona snap it for u ..

peace

the MASK

funny you should say that- answer is YES!!

wow .. hmm .. sounds like me when i was a kid .. i hurt myself so many times dancing and breaking .. now i learned my lesson and i am taking it very easy

you be careful dear

peace

the MASK

I had a freakin' great time. And everyone has different music taste, so CP'ers are all over the city. Some people don't like the superclub thing, prefer lounges. Best thing about town is variety. My foot is healing well, still if you make it out one night in May/June, you may catch me at the one legged crutchwalking booty dance. :D

If you had gone to SF when it was really underground it was no crack den. I had a lot of great times at SF, and you would of enjoyed it as well too. At the beginning it had it all including a great vibe & music. The crowd was full of beautiful people too. Like Pandora said the younger kiddies and new crowds ruined what was once a great party. They tried replacing the original crowds w/younger and careless crowds. A crowd of hardcore & irresponsible druggies!! Big mistake!!

There are a lot of clubs that I haven't been to as you can see and I can't go to all of them in one night. I have not decided if I'm going down to the city yet, but chances are I will. I'll let you know if I decide to head down there. I guess Avalon is the smallest club of all the clubs I mentioned? Is Avalon the best of those 4 on Sat nights? :confused:

Damn Pandora are you always making headlines? :confused: You love those pics!! :D How did you get in crutches anyways? As for Centro Fly, why did it close down? Another one bites the dust. It seems like all the original clubs in NYC either have been shut down or are on there way to being shut down? I don't know why the hurry? Can't we enjoy them first? I think there are other things out there that the gov't should target other than drugs in a club scene or the club scene itself. Unreal that another club is layed to rest.

I had a freakin' great time. And everyone has different music taste, so CP'ers are all over the city. Some people don't like the superclub thing, prefer lounges. Best thing about town is variety. My foot is healing well, still if you make it out one night in May/June, you may catch me at the one legged crutchwalking booty dance. :D

Sounds like you got your groove on or something like that? :cool: Good for you!! Yo goo girl!! I hope you didn't get into crutches by trying to bust a move? :tongue: I thought you were being sarcastic at first but I guess you really messed up your ankle I guess? How did that happen? I give you mad props for trying to dance with one good foot now. I guess the music was that dope? The music like owned you?

To me it all depends on my mood. I like the superclub thing from time to time, but sometimes I don't. I like going to lounges but w/ the right people of course because lounges are more to be seen than just dance. Going w/ a good size group is key. I don't think I would go to a lounge by myself unless I was meeting up w/more people there. I love NYC' s variety too. It's what makes nightlife in the city unique. Chances are if I were to see you dancing you would knock me out with your crutches by accident. I don't want to end up in crutches either! :laugh: Good luck with your foot. You must hate those crutches by now? I'm sure you want to dance like your capable of? I wouldn't go out to a club if I had to wear crutches. Your a damn trooper.

I totally know your feeling, ALL my friends sre the loungy type or at the most some Salsa dancing. So, i get the Dilemma og going by myself. But I need to dance!!! Hence the reason for me to sign up to CP.

AKA Ineed club friends!

~ Shiny Happy People, (R.E.M.)

Dance friends needed! :hat: