Clubplanet Nightlife Community

reg. friends/ club friends

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, I just saw this thread about club friends/ regular friends. I have a couple people that like to go with me, but the rest just dont get it. I would love to meet more people to go with! We should make regular meetups or something.

I'm waiting for someone from these boards to return from there vacation and then I'll most def meet up. I met her through CP. Summer will be over before you know it!! Are summers are too short and NOT long enough. Got to go out while the weather's bangin!!

I'm waiting for someone from these boards to return from there vacation and then I'll most def meet up. I met her through CP. Summer will be over before you know it!! Are summers are too short and NOT long enough. Got to go out while the weather's bangin!!

TRUE DAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lol

lol true, where are all the ladies???? BTW yeah we should have another meet up, next weekend for sure! Hopefully this time people will show up.

How bout a meetup this Friday at Avalon. Some Girls Gone Wild Party goin on, sounds pretty hot. Who's up for it? Let's get a headcount.

ItalianP, you should be the first one in on this ;)

How bout a meetup this Friday at Avalon. Some Girls Gone Wild Party goin on, sounds pretty hot. Who's up for it? Let's get a headcount.

ItalianP, you should be the first one in on this ;)

lol... im injured babes.. i dunno how im gonna go to webster tom and deep sunday :cry: