Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Are You Guys Ready...

nomembername

For quite possibly the funniest thing ever...I don't know if any of you have seen this already and honestly, I don't give a fuck if you did.

Here is a link of some guy dressed like a chicken and you can command him to do anything you want. It's so fucking hysterical but at the same time kind of disturbing.

Enjoy

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

http://www.subserviantchicken.com/

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest gabo
Originally posted by fkornre

its kinda shitty...i told him to stick his finger up his ass and he didnt...i also asked him to kick a hole in the wall and fuck it and he didnt do that either...

I told him to run up to the camera, he did it, I dold him to throw the lamp at the wall, he didnt do it. so I told him if I ever see him crossing the road I wont brake

so whats the deal is it a live video or something? sexxybaby asked him to do the electric slide and I saw him do the slide, at least I think it was... one person should ask him to do something and see if we all see it.

Guest gabo

I aksed him to lay an egg, he squatted but couldnt lay one... so I am starting to think this really isnt a real chicken

Guest gabo

I am trying to get him to beat himself up

so far I have him smacking the crap outta his face... I am still trying to get him to put his head through the wall