Clubplanet Nightlife Community

WHAT ARE THE MAJOR REASONS THE CLUB SCENE HAS CHANGED DRASTICLY OVER THE PAST.......

Originally posted by teddyruxpin:

HIP THING TO DO. LIKE ALL THE FASHION DESIGNERS AND INTERNET COMPANIES AND OTHER CORPORATIONS ARE THROWING PARTIES AT CLUBS. B]

Oh one other thing...if you think fashion hasnt been involed in clubs since the begining your strongly misled...take a step back and look at studio 54......

------------------

I lost artax and falcor in CPI's last year...havent seen em since.

Originally posted by dj atreju:

Oh one other thing...if you think fashion hasnt been involed in clubs since the begining your strongly misled...take a step back and look at studio 54......

IM NOT SAYING FASHION HASNT BEEN INVOLVED IN CLUBS BACK THEN RE READ THE STATEMENT AND TRY TO UNDERSTAND IT!

------------------

TEDDY WHAT? TEDDY WHO?

tEdDyRuXpIn!!!!

It's all about the almighty dollar

Music has changed

People have changed

Not for the good or the bad

Dealing with changes is hard for humans to grasp ...

------------------

"Without sounding pretentious i don't view what i do as djin'....i look at it as makin' soundscapes with the music and the energy .....the clubs, and the people in the clubs (myself included) are the canvas.....let's paint!"

Originally posted by ajja0:

i know this is not a drug topic, but i remember when raves and clubs were all about a chill atmosphere. i used to love going to a party and poppin a good e (not like most that are out today) takin out my glowsticks, and having tons of fun, and whoever you talked to was mad cool, not tryin to outdo you or hit on you, they just wanted to talk too. and now you have to worry about mad security and more undercover.... what happened to the love? its too bad really.

Exactly....everyone now must be extra cool and look nice....it sucks now....all good things must come to an end....

cwm14.gif

------------------

"Come closer to the speakers so I can see the light in your eyes..."

"When the sun comes up, I have morals again...."

"See, the problem is that God gives men a brain and a penis, and only enough blood to run one at a time."

Scenes always evolve over time, and there will always be people who dont like so-called newcomers, but remember, you were one once.

I am a believer that somewhere there is a scene that matches your likings, youjust have too look hard enough.

For those who have the opinion that the scene is far less "underground" than it was 5 or 6 years ago, your absolutely right.

There are far fewer places where you can get that underground feel that you could a fews years ago. Many more people are in the know.

But those who are really still searching for the underground vibe, it is still very much alive today. I am a veteran in this young scene, started clubbing in 92, and I still find parties in the greater NYC are that are chill.

Parties where there are no undercovers, even no security. When the cost for the night is coverered, the door peron collecting the money leaves the door and joins the dancing.

There is free fruit and free water. And sometimes there are no walls, for some parties are outside, right here on the island of Manhatten.

So in short, maybe your west side venues have been commercialized, and if you dont like it, look farther!

If it is OK, and there is nothing wrong with that, then Ooompah Loompah into the night!