Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Bling's Club Space Review

Bling

My first time at Space in 6 weeks. Had a very nice time.

Good to see

1. trojanman and his girl

2. Eddy Guerra (thanks for the list as always)

3. Rocky

4. ARturo

5. harold

6. Roland

7. digital phoenix

and of course blondeboheme (my number one gal)

So we get to space pretty early. myself and Clem are waiting in the lounge listening to some pretty bad hip hop UGH!!!!! so we go by the back entrance to the main room and roland saves us from that hell LOL

Roland as always is gracious to me and allows me to stay in the booth during his entire set. I greatly appreciate it as always, I consider myself very lucky each and every time i am in the booth. Great set. Its been a while ive heard a roland set and i def needed it :) I didnt really go last nite to see sander as hes never been my cup of tea so around 3 a.m. we left

because we were both exhausted.

Thanks again roland for everything and the entire Space staff who always treats me and my friends right when I go to space.

Place was absolutely packed !!!!!

I would love to hear how Sander did please put in ur reviews.

Ill be back for ferry on the first :)

Just want to say had a great time with Clem last nite. An absolute sweetheart. It was a pleasure to have dinner and go clubbing with you last nite. You definitly have to hang with the cp crew more often esp for edgar on the 30th at crobar. Best party there is :)

Originally posted by dudeitzdiesel

did any of you guys watch when that dude on the terrace almost got killed from that fight..... that was some scary ass shit!!

I saw the security guys running after that one guy, but I didn't see what happened before. What happened?

Originally posted by Bling

So we get to space pretty early. myself and Clem are waiting in the lounge listening to some pretty bad hip hop UGH!!!!! so we go by the back entrance to the main room and roland saves us from that hell LOL

bad hip hop???? damn i dont want u to hear the really shitty stuff...i kinda like listening to that early in the night ...cuz your gonna be listening to hard bangin beats the rest of the night.

IMO tony tone sucks....they need radamas up there all night ...radamas can flow and work the room better than TT

and yes i know no-1 likes hip hop so im expecting to get attacked by pod and family lol

oh yea can someone ID a song that roland played that sounded like the theme song for american beauty?

Originally posted by bobbalou

The hip hop that was playing made my stomach turn at one point of the night. I think it was when i heard that damm, tipsy, or culo tracks ..complete garbage and so were the people humping each other to it...

:laugh: I shoulda gone to the hip hop room!!!