Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I have to say this : When it comes to "classics" ....

JP was the best I've heard him in a long time. I totally agree with the vibe comparison to Factory. It was my first time there and definitely not the last. The rooftop deck was great. It was so nice to sit in the sun as a little change of pace.

Originally posted by someclown

JP was the best I've heard him in a long time. I totally agree with the vibe comparison to Factory. It was my first time there and definitely not the last. The rooftop deck was great. It was so nice to sit in the sun as a little change of pace.

:laugh: you thought you coudl try and get a tan on the roof

Crazy night/morning. Place is looking great; security insane, i've never, ever, seen anything like it. Rooftop in the morning sun - can't go wrong!!

Yes, JP was awesome, but half of that stuff was prerecorded. At one point 3 or 4 songs in a row from "Last Dance" came on and I was in the booth for his remix of his Whitney "My Love" remix and he wasn't anywhere near the tables the entire time. Good to see that he is still having fun!!

Originally posted by anthonyn

did he play the whole night of classics... that wouldve been sick, if it was open to close of classic's.... n how far did he go back any1???

I honestly did not hear one song that wasn't a classic ( i was there from 4:30-9:00).