Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I loved getting Pepper Sprayed...

Gotta love the feeling of being Pepper Sprayed from 5 inches away...Words cannot describe what it felt like to be all fucked up...focused out of my mind and pepper sprayed....

Rod....Great Birthday Weekend I had a great time... !!!!

Much love to everyone!

Originally posted by Mystify22

:laugh: :laugh: You were so fucked up last night, well so was everyone but it was definitely a great night, I had so much fun! Good to see everyone :heart: Love you all......

You're in such a gleeful mood even though stacked got maced.

:hey::laugh:

I feel you Chris, I was merely standing downwind from that shit once and it was bad enough, coughing and my throat burning, not fun at all :(

My friend is a state trooper. He told me every single trooper has to get maced straight in the eyes as part of their training. He said it's because if he had to sit in court, if he's asked if he thought macing a suspect was necessary, he could say yes with certainty.

Originally posted by someclown

My friend is a state trooper. He told me every single trooper has to get maced straight in the eyes as part of their training. He said it's because if he had to sit in court, if he's asked if he thought macing a suspect was necessary, he could say yes with certainty.

Every cop in nj gets this at the academy FYI ;)

Originally posted by Mystify22

whooooa mr. tough guy

WISE-ASS

I USED TO MANAGE DRAMA....WITH THE AMOUNT OF FIGHTS THERE ON HIP-HOP/LATIN NIGHT THE COPS WERE MACING THE PARKING LOT ALL THE TIME....I CAUGHT MANY DIRECT HITS TO THE FACE OF PEPPER SPRAY....AFTER A WHILE...ITS NO BIG DEAL.....KINDA LIKE WHEN YOU FINALLY SWALLOWED...

Originally posted by kostaP

WISE-ASS

I USED TO MANAGE DRAMA....WITH THE AMOUNT OF FIGHTS THERE ON HIP-HOP/LATIN NIGHT THE COPS WERE MACING THE PARKING LOT ALL THE TIME....I CAUGHT MANY DIRECT HITS TO THE FACE OF PEPPER SPRAY....AFTER A WHILE...ITS NO BIG DEAL.....KINDA LIKE WHEN YOU FINALLY SWALLOWED...

is that supposed to offend me :laugh:

Originally posted by Kittyk

Stacked...that was terrible. Dee, Stardo, and I standing with arms crossed and ready to pounce on anyone who came near you again. So great seeing you and Court....such wonderful people you are....see you soon.

Haha Stacked you and I looked pretty hot battling those thugs off we should do try out's for wwe as couple wrestlers ahhahaha. Kitty k was ready give the both of them a ghetto smile...

We all have have screws loose...Its great....

I love you sweets you are my heart...Court and I should try out for the Saline wrestling team that was pretty sexy hahhaha...

What an amazing weekend..Rod i hope you had a great time..

You are the best....That goes for everyone one that was on this birthday outing even the late comers....

ps..couldnt call you back from home line today Alana was online forever...

Stacked...that was terrible. Dee, Stardo, and I standing with arms crossed and ready to pounce on anyone who came near you again. So great seeing you and Court....such wonderful people you are....see you soon.

I smacked a sailor

DEEEEEE!!!! You are so funny....you were so funny that night. Rod, kidnapping you and everything......hahahahaha....my poor tamigah...........carat-wheels......in the Space Mountain....

The best part about the wheel of Fortune adventure was not being allowed back in the club. It seemed like hours we were on line and stuck next to those raunchy sailors... Fire Marshall my ass..... there were like 5 people in that club when we got in and about 9,000 outside.. (all stamped I might add)

your cartwheel was so magnificent I might add

Originally posted by deeelite1

The best part about the wheel of Fortune adventure was not being allowed back in the club. It seemed like hours we were on line and stuck next to those raunchy sailors... Fire Marshall my ass..... there were like 5 people in that club when we got in and about 9,000 outside.. (all stamped I might add)

your cartwheel was so magnificent I might add

sickkkkkkkkkkkkk

hey ya doin

Dee...PLEASE post the pic of the lady's butt from the boardwalk.......that sh*t was NO JOKE....on our hunt for the buffet.......

I will post all of my wonderful weekend pictures later.

The butt from beyond.

the spikey thing on the curb to prevent people like us from loitering.

the ashtray disaster

the Presence of Jonathan Peters on the boardwalk.

I'll do it all later.

LAST BUT NOT LEAST..... the 90210 pic of the year.