Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Vacation mode

Originally posted by someclown

Honey, I think you mean AUSTRALIA. Not Austria. Austria is where Arnold is from--you know, The Terminator. ;)

uh Honey, I was quoting a line from Dumb & Dumber. I am very well aware of the differences between Austria and Australia.

Fuckin idiot.

:blown:

Originally posted by Mystify22

uh Honey, I was quoting a line from Dumb & Dumber. I am very well aware of the differences between Austria and Australia.

Fuckin idiot.

:blown:

I could be an idiot (but I'm not). But maybe you didn't know the difference. Perhaps you should have used a smiley or a "just kidding" to let everyone know what you were talking about. That would have prevented any confusion. ;)

I could be an idiot (but I'm not). But maybe you didn't know the difference. Perhaps you should have used a smiley or a "just kidding" to let everyone know what you were talking about. That would have prevented any confusion. ;)

look below...some people understood.

Originally posted by xlr8ted

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

6big08.l.jpg

I think most people (except for you) followed after Caleb's line about the New Jersey accent. The picture was just an addition, NOT the sole reason people knew what we were talking about.

;) ;)

Originally posted by Mystify22

I think most people (except for you) followed after Caleb's line about the New Jersey accent. The picture was just an addition, NOT the sole reason people knew what we were talking about.

;) ;)

i didnt get it, guess that makes me an idiot t :confused:

hmmm, yuppy parents have issues with potty training their kids for some reason....they raise winey kids...its annoying.

short vacations kinda suck....

countries wif my resume so far,

Japan

Korea

China

Greece

Czek Republic

and one of them Camel Jockey Countries....

Korea seemed really interested.....its a thought.

Rice is good.:eek::cool: