Clubplanet Nightlife Community

so I got comcast hi-speed cable dsl. ....

nexusgroove

Guest saleen351

two seprate feeds... but you can get free analog cable tv with the same line. they can't turn off the analog tv feed..

Guest saleen351

the p4 card crack is comming.. hopefully I can fire back up my direct tv.. right now I only have the 39 package with free hbo till may 10...

there is something called the silver bullet.

390$

but it gets the channles from like 8 satelites with no access card.

I think it could be a scam or a very illegal invention.

I have someone that is planning on getting that thing, lets see.

I'll I know is DIrect TV is PISTED OFF. :)

but since all the new cards and encode scripts are writen inhouse (Direct TV) not like before where there was a 3rd party company making the security for the cards and leaked it. this time with the P4 and P5 its going to have to be a direct TV employee to leak it or crack the bitch. Nothing going to be a fast think, might take a month or 2 before someone comes out with a fix, and whoever that person is.... is going to make a BIG $.

"for anyone out there that had Stolen Satelite (shame on you) and now fucked with the blackout of the HU cards... just look for a friend that has legit dss and ask them to order a new card for an extra 5$ a month and give it to u and u get any channles he got. for 5$ a month.

;)

I'm sure it would give me channles got to ride on some signal.

3mbps.... we'll see.?!?!?!

still installing.

but in my area not to many people have broadband so I think I'll be able to stick to the 3mbps...

Bellsouth now too has 3mbps with a static IP for like 57$ or so.

But I think the "Broadband" works better. , I guess I will find out.. If not I'll bridge the 2 connections, my Fast access dsl and cable Broadband and get some nice balanced browsing....

shit I'll throw down a nice Hotbox Unix/linux and get back into my linux days with cartmen.

Guest saleen351

the 5 bucks a month is not legit...

If you have a reg dish, it can only hold 3 boxes with cards. So if a person calls up and asks for another card, then if they have 3 already, then direct tv will figure it out. But I don't see how dtv could stop you from bringing one of your cards to someone elses house..

Heres what dtv told me.

All sports packages require you to have a land phone line. This is done so they know where you are watching tv at. ONly the nfl package doesn't require this, and this is because the nfl doesn't care about black outs etc..

Now, I can change my address to NJ, and get all the local ny stations. Dtv doesn't know where your box is. However they told me they have the technology to pin point where the box is, but they currently don't use it. MLB is a bunch of assholes, and require the phone line, since they don't trust the dtv system.

For you newbies to dtv, if they didn't require you to have a land line and dtv didn't have the technology to pin point you, like in the 90's, you could just fake your address and watch tv from other parts of the usa.

there is another system out there besides the p4 card, which as far as I know, hasn't been cracked yet.

Originally posted by rcrespo

3mbps DSL > Cable nonsense :P

</933k>

I've got 3 Mbps cable, so there. Plus I'm not a slave to hellsouth.

I know you've got Speakeasy, but you're using Bellsouth until you hit the DSLAM

Originally posted by nexusgroove

but since all the new cards and encode scripts are writen inhouse (Direct TV) not like before where there was a 3rd party company making the security for the cards and leaked it. this time with the P4 and P5 its going to have to be a direct TV employee to leak it

it will prob. be out by next month...DTV's employees are more crooked than Dade County politicians...:idea:

Guest saleen351

heres the interesting thing about it..

they knew for years, the HU cards were cracked, and kept on useing them. I personaly think, they allowed them, to get a huge base of illegal cards, then slowly turned them off, and since dtv kicks ass, people wound up paying for it.

Originally posted by saleen351

the 5 bucks a month is not legit...

If you have a reg dish, it can only hold 3 boxes with cards. So if a person calls up and asks for another card, then if they have 3 already, then direct tv will figure it out. But I don't see how dtv could stop you from bringing one of your cards to someone elses house..

Heres what dtv told me.

All sports packages require you to have a land phone line. This is done so they know where you are watching tv at. ONly the nfl package doesn't require this, and this is because the nfl doesn't care about black outs etc..

Now, I can change my address to NJ, and get all the local ny stations. Dtv doesn't know where your box is. However they told me they have the technology to pin point where the box is, but they currently don't use it. MLB is a bunch of assholes, and require the phone line, since they don't trust the dtv system.

For you newbies to dtv, if they didn't require you to have a land line and dtv didn't have the technology to pin point you, like in the 90's, you could just fake your address and watch tv from other parts of the usa.

there is another system out there besides the p4 card, which as far as I know, hasn't been cracked yet.

dude on ebay u can get a spilter upto 16 boxes to a house.

thats all u got to say.

Satelites recieve, they can't transmit (yet)

but when they do start with new tech and able to send as well as recive alot of shit is going to change.

but the 5 $ idea works. I know alot of people that do it..

Originally posted by laliux

so if you have Cable Broadband and get a splitter and hook up another cable you should be able to watch basic channels for free? :confused:

works for me:idea:

i dont think its a problem?????? (yet)

advice anyone?

they sell some expensive routers where if you have 2 lines of broadband it combines it into one or something like that. if you have ifitl dsl it would be great cuz ifitl can handle up to like 7 people on one line using different bandwidths. as far as the p4 hack, the forum where i used to go to check on the status of it, has changed completely and now focus on FTA-OTA (where you just go and buy the dish and receiver at radioshack and just point ur dish and start receiving) or something like that i cant access it anymore because you gotta pay to enter the forum.. real hacker kinda stuff, it was a good info source until they restricted it to paying members. damn canadians :)

Originally posted by xbbdc

they sell some expensive routers where if you have 2 lines of broadband it combines it into one or something like that. if you have ifitl dsl it would be great cuz ifitl can handle up to like 7 people on one line using different bandwidths. as far as the p4 hack, the forum where i used to go to check on the status of it, has changed completely and now focus on FTA-OTA (where you just go and buy the dish and receiver at radioshack and just point ur dish and start receiving) or something like that i cant access it anymore because you gotta pay to enter the forum.. real hacker kinda stuff, it was a good info source until they restricted it to paying members. damn canadians :)

they call it the silver bullet. its out already.

its like almost $400.00 just to get the reciever. then u need to get a oval dish and then when u want to veiw different Sats u got to move the dish and point it to the different sats.