Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Foot Fetish

guest00901

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah umm Im gonna have to go with that I absolutely hate feet!!!!! I dont care if theyre well taken care of or not, now the thing is I dont mind touching other peoples feet if they have socks on but even if I have socks on I still dont want mine touched. Something about bare feet really weirds me out.....And the sickest shit ever is when I see people licking someones toes, now THAT is some gross stuff.....

Originally posted by BlondeAMBition

I dated a man with a severe foot fetish. It was wild. I got the best foot massages. It was foreplay 2 him. & we talked about feet a lot. & critiqued everyone's. It was... fun!;)

TZE04042603.jpg

Sounds like fun. I love a good foot massage. There are so many nerve endings in your feet. I can get wet if the guy is good at it.

smokesum I love your icon pic:D Judd Nelson in Breakfast Club:drool: I always wanted to know the ending to the blonde joke in the movie......anybody know it?

ok back on topic......I don't really have a thing for feet, but I know I don't like bad kempt toes, and like hairy toes:no: I do like it when guys were flip flops though:D sooo sexy

and bullseye...I wanna see a pic of you :D will you send me one?

ciao bellos

• 2 months later...

mmm I love pretty feet..I'm def addicted to french pedicures.. it's always nice when ppl tel you your feet are pretty, but...eeeek, getting them sucked on (anytime minus the 1 hour after a pedicure) is SO gross to me!! Girls who love making thier feet prettier usually have a shoe fetish too..Am I right girls???

All Hail to Manolo Blahnik :bowdown:

--tho I might have to get a pair of those sexilicious Jimmy Choos!!