Clubplanet Nightlife Community

To the guy who has my pic as an avatar w/ GAY on it--

Originally posted by exit24e

that pic ha to be at least 2 years old too. I duno how you would get a picture of that guy and mistake it for me, he doesnt even go out anymore... hasn't in a long time.

How would you know the pic was 2 years old if isnt you dickhead!:finger::aaah::jawdrop::clap:

Johnny blaze is definately :ghey:

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol this guy on the phone who keeps calling me sounds like a real staten island type person. He keeps calling me a, "Mick bastard." And wants me to drive to the south shore of staten island to fight him at a train station. I thought i graduated highschool.

yo, can i jump in??? i'll bring my boys from NS and Woodrow wit bats and tasers....khhhhhhhhhhhht....

Lol this guy on the phone who keeps calling me sounds like a real staten island type person. He keeps calling me a, "Mick bastard." And wants me to drive to the south shore of staten island to fight him at a train station. I thought i graduated highschool.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Mick Bastard:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by SFTunnel76

johnnyblaze AKA exit24e. I hope you show up at Black this Saturday. :punch:

Lol i am actually considereing it, but i doubt i will have the energy, i will be at arc friday. Possibly again sunday. I will probably be at Black next week tho.

Lol i am actually considereing it, but i doubt i will have the energy, i will be at arc friday. Possibly again sunday. I will probably be at Black next week tho.

I would make love to you but you are to damn sexy for me. I am more into older :ghey: looking freaks. :half:

Guest rallyxe
Originally posted by luztidara

Kid? That beast is a kid? :half:

kekekekekekekekekekekeke:laugh: