Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Jessica or Britney?

njdionysus

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ughh I think the complete opposite, Jessica Simpson has the lowest sex appeal EVER....imo she tries WAY too hard and looks retarded when she does it.

When Britney is performing and dancing her ass off, the level of sex appeal is out of control....the expressions she makes, her dancing skills, etc....i just love her :heart: and i love her even more that she's dorky and silly in interviews

Britney definately oozes sex appeal on stage... it just drips out of her.

I don't wanna hate, but IMO - Jessica loks like a ghost w/o make-up on. She has no eyelashes whatsoever, so she's white and blonde, and looks beady-eyed (again, with no make-up).

Originally posted by bullseye

i dig jess' body more

dont hit me lina n mysti :shake:

:laugh: :laugh: they are both hott to a point .. but i think christina has wayyyyyyy more sex appeal ... misty and lina ... what bullseye said :D:worry::shake::worry::shake:

Originally posted by koky

:laugh: :laugh: they are both hott to a point .. but i think christina has wayyyyyyy more sex appeal ... misty and lina ... what bullseye said :D:worry::shake::worry::shake:

xtina?????, now things have gotten crazy, all she has is great hip action, she was hot until she lost the teenage designation.

:D

xtina?????, now things have gotten crazy, all she has is great hip action, she was hot until she lost the teenage designation.

:D

i think she looks like a whore now and thats what i like :D :D she looks like she can inflict some damage ;) ;)

i dig jess' body more

dont hit me lina n mysti :shake:

ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR SKULL?????

Jessica has nasty boobs, and more importantly...the FLATEST, most NON EXISTANT ASS EVER!!!! HEr stomach is so not even hot...

Britney has the sexiest tummy EVER! the hip bones, the tone, the belly button....i fuckin love it!

Originally posted by Mystify22

Jessica has nasty boobs, and more importantly...the FLATEST, most NON EXISTANT ASS EVER!!!! HEr stomach is so not even hot...

Britney has the sexiest tummy EVER! the hip bones, the tone, the belly button....i fuckin love it!

but but but but but :laugh:

if u were sellin her to me, SOLD!! :D

Originally posted by Mystify22

Myst Jessica boobs are NOT nasty, no way.

Jessica can look stunning sometimes.

Britney is definately sexy, the stomach is something else.

I'd agree that Britney appears sexier but Jessica is just plain hot without even trying.

• 2 weeks later...

I dont really think you should judge too much on body/stomach cause that can change in a heartbeat. I've been seeing some pictures of britney lately and that flat muscular tummy is now tubby. Most anyone can have a great bod if they work at it. Now the ass thing your right about jess has none and theres nothing she can do bout that.

I dont really think you should judge too much on body/stomach cause that can change in a heartbeat. I've been seeing some pictures of britney lately and that flat muscular tummy is now tubby. Most anyone can have a great bod if they work at it. Now the ass thing your right about jess has none and theres nothing she can do bout that.

True, but when her tummy is at its best, IMO it is THE hottest tummy ever....when she IS working out, she just gets the best definition..and the definiton along w/those hip bones.......:drool: