Clubplanet Nightlife Community

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, PLEASE SHUT DOWN TWILO, SF AND VINYL. I PRAY, GOD PLEASE!!!

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would much rather be at a club w/100% of the people on Ecstacy than drinking alcohol. X is much cheaper, pleasant, the people are friendly, approachable, high on life and love and great on conversation and uninhibited. That's utopia to me. Booze on the other hand - UGH, think of sloppy, grabbers who puck, hit, become slurring idiots that pass out, take advantage of young and not so alcohol tolerant girls.

I mean one could go on and on - I say let's ban alcohol and only sell X, red bull and OJ

Originally posted by paristexas:

I would much rather be at a club w/100% of the people on Ecstacy than drinking alcohol. X is much cheaper, pleasant, the people are friendly, approachable, high on life and love and great on conversation and uninhibited. That's utopia to me. Booze on the other hand - UGH, think of sloppy, grabbers who puck, hit, become slurring idiots that pass out, take advantage of young and not so alcohol tolerant girls.

I mean one could go on and on - I say let's ban alcohol and only sell X, red bull and OJ

right on.

if e is banned, alcohol should be too. To have ecstacy illegal but alcohol legal is hypocritical and inconsistent

Archived