Clubplanet Nightlife Community

One Word....

digitalphoenix

Originally posted by rcrespo

thanks to you all for letting domingo and dennis give you all a mindfuck at 6am .. absolutly fuckin twissssteeeeed .. my mind is stuck in rewind.

i dunno if u knew my friend but everything from last night was recorded :cool: :cool: :D;) ;)

Originally posted by xxgrooveericxx

It will take some time to edit these sets......;)

Over 12 hours of jams!!! :eek:

I'll inform you all when they are ready :D

mr eric!!! cough cough!!

:D

since i didn't get to finish hearing ur set..

Originally posted by Bling

LMAO............someone was on the couch too long methinks :D

It was HOT as shit and someone threw up in my coner wherE I had the lighting computer. That shit + the heat was driving bananas. Couch, Fan, A/C = ME - oh yeah and my side kick.

Eric's Set was off the chain. only time I think I was in there.

I saw Eddy Murphy 3 times, Dave CHap. show 1 time each. I think it was a total of 8 shows, South Park 1 time and

And the moby visual CD like 2 times.

Thanks to the host of the party, and its hard working providers to make such a night go so well. Saw alot of new faces. and those pajama's some of the ladies had on where :eek: great idea and almost everyone was in P-J's!

FLIP AND THEMRS! As always great host and great Patience with all the sand inside the house.

And to everyone that attended, hope everyone had a great time. Met a few new people that didn't have an idea what CP was. and once again meeting all the always attending CP'er.

And to Bling.

I'm right, some of us are amazed how u can hang to the end with us completely sober, everyone fucked up drunk with the alter mind set and yet seem to see things as we would fucked up. :D

and to those that didn't make it or didn't know about the event for some reason. Just ignor this thread, nothing to see here, what party? what u talking about, there was NO Party. This thread is all made up by the members of CP to attempt to confuse other members of CP.

:confused::rolleyes::blank::shaky::blank:

damn i was walkin around there in my chancletas i didnt see any or step in any lol

and yeah that moby visual cd was trippy as fuck i need to pick it up :)

i dont know how i do it. its all about the love of the music and the hot lookin females that give me the energy to party all nite :)