Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Last Be Yourself @ Vinyl Review

Originally posted by nybeauty

deff had a gr8 time!! ty mikey, ferrell and tony for taking me out :D:roll:

Hey, why don't you do us all a favor and just rent out a billboard in Times Square so the rest of us lowly shmucks don't have to wait five hours for a thread to upload?

THAAANNNKKKKS.

-iliana

:kill9:

A party for the record books. DT was at his best. I don't have much else to say, because you just had to be there.

Yes, DT and Carl Cox will be battling this summer in New York. There was talk of this being a Summer Stage event, but that's just rumor at the moment. The venue has yet to be determined. They may have different styles, but anyone who heard Cox and DT at Twilo on President's Day will tell you it was one of the greatest nights in NYC clubbing history. DT cranked it up a notch to match Carl's intensity. It was a blinding set by both men. and it was great seeing DT wearing a Cox hat during his set. Be prepared for a repeat performance.

For anyone who was unlucky enough to miss it the first time, here's a flashback:

http://bbs.clubplanet.com/showthread.php?threadid=38079

I can't go tonight cause of my exam on monday..Hope all my friends and people i have met there give one last dance for me goodbye. Eddie i am counting on you for that! give me a call on my cell too.. have a blast everyone..

and a big thanks to DT, all the others i have heard spin there and all the peeps i have run in to and met for the great memories and amazing music!

Originally posted by nybeauty

deff had a gr8 time!! ty mikey, ferrell and tony for taking me out :D:roll:

rosa...def a pleasure to chill with u...had a gr8 time...tell nyles i said hi...mikey, tony, rob and patricia...had a gr8 time with u all.. :D

Originally posted by silverbull

yeah but there was also a moron with a black banadanna at teh beginning of the night humpin it trying to be funny. And naturally he dances like the STEREO TYPICAL muscle clubber.

honestly... i dont think we'll be seeing too much of that shit tonite...thank god 4 that

this is why i think totnie party will be much much better. Also i cant stand it when i hear somebody say its not fast enough (music). House is a feeling not FASTER, HARDER. Im so happy dt will be playing all along the genres tonite. Im already gettin amped for it listenign to deephousepage.com right now im at mix 377. Also right now im having a hard time remembering everybodys first name that i met last night. That just means we gotta party togethermore often.

i thought it sucked....

:laugh:

Friday night was the Final Stamp, to a Good party that went to TOTAL Fucken shit

55yr old asian guys with there eyes rolled into the back of there heads''

Weirdo fucken Central, CRACK HEADS Everywhere.

But im sure on D-tourist.com everyone will say it was the best night of there fucken lives:laugh:

i think NY needs to wake up

that place has been closed in my mind for years now,

will miss the room

But those crack heads will move on to other clubs

Did see some oldschhol heads tho, Alan T, Amanda lapore, Richie rich, Me, lol .....um LAdy bunny, i was there for 20min,

couldent take it

Deff wont even bother tonight

At this point, i wouldnt care if NY Blew the fuck up, lol

oh hi iliana, lol

little bitch, u doin ok?

me,

Originally posted by sexxybabyd

I had a great time, we got there at 4 and I stayed till like 10 my friends closed it though. The performance was great, I never danced so hard that night in my entire life. Good to see you Ronin also :)

I thought I saw you. Only once though it was by the middle speaker on the smoking side.

Originally posted by jaysea

i thought it sucked....

Friday night was the Final Stamp, to a Good party that went to TOTAL Fucken shit

But im sure on D-tourist.com everyone will say it was the best night of there fucken lives:laugh:

will miss the room

Did see some oldschhol heads tho, Alan T, Amanda lapore, Richie rich, Me, lol .....um LAdy bunny, i was there for 20min,

couldent take it

oh hi iliana, lol

little bitch, u doin ok?

me,

Your just mad cause you got banned from Dannys board....

i thought it sucked....

will miss the room

couldent take it

oh hi iliana, lol

little bitch, u doin ok?

me,

Your just mad cause you got banned from Dannys board....:laugh: :laugh:

Your right, I posted last week about how SOME of the asians were rude. So Danny got mad that I said that and wrote something about it. I wrote the story, next thing I know they delete it from the board.

I guess they want it to be positive all the time