Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Bling's Review of Koky and Leo's Bday at FLiptonnia

Bling

Ok, I wasnt gonna go but thanks to Liz for drving me i got my sick ass over to flips for koky and leo's bday blast :) Thanks again liz.

oh and for all of u that didnt get in pjs or lingere u suck LOL j/k

oh and i dont give a fuck look at my sexy hairy skinny chicken legs. im a sexy blingalicious beoych LOL hope i didnt blind too many of u

WE got there around 11 pm and we get inside and the music was already on. Let me tell you all something, koky is 100% right you wont hear music like THIS in any club. that was some underground fuckin shit ...... awesome

great seeing so many of you.

1. shroomy

2. candy and tired

3. doug and maribel

4. carisa

5. renzo

6. nexusgroove(that trippy moby video was great. ur so funny sayin bling is the only one who likes to watch this stuff not fucked up LOL)

7. POD- loved ur cell phone that shit is sick. thanks for teachin me about it and all its functions...... oh yeah...... IM RICK JAMES BITCH !!!

8. sotuchick(OMFG i finally met ya. your a sweetheart )

9. mdamon (good idea bringing the chappelle marathon )

10, bside(great to finally meet ya loved ur set)

11. charlie

12. vaughnz(see u tonite at nerve)

13.obby

14. mr miami and mrs miami

15. cianci and his beautiful wife(loved ur outfit omfg I DIED)

16. beatfriek and the two hotties he brought

17. jimmy t (dug the pjs bro :cool: )

18. grooveric(massive set as always holy fuckin shit ive missed chechos ....... thanks for playin the track of the nite for me. dj ton t b dream machine.......... nastyyyyyyyyyyyy )

19. marcos and carla ( u know im gonna have to make the shirt of ur idea now marcos.... great one :) and thanks carla for sitting with me when i was sitting alone there ur so sweet)

20. djrx- rich

21.mp3some

22. michelle(tranzwhore)

23. ramon (i saw u fist pumpin there LOL)

24. miriam ( thanks for the pics sweetie. so glad to see u there)

25.tonie and flip (tonie g'damn u looked :eek: ..... ur always a sweetheart to me. thanks for inviting me into ur home. great talkin to ya for that little bit)

26. jackie

27. digital phoenix and his lovely wife (thanks for the pics )

28. mursa

29 mirza

30 manny (damn u da lights master with the nunchuks and shit) 31. digital7 (saw him from a distance outside by the truck)

32 koky and leo (the mofos of the nite. koky ur spongebob square pants boxers own)

First i want to thank flip and tonie for opening up their homes to all of us again. you guys always put on a fuckin show :) and those professional lights u brought in omfg :)

i think this is my longest shoutout list in history LOL

The djs all fuckin rocked. from obby to bside to mirza and doug to eric(resident of fliptoonia) to domingo and dennis rogers who came by after his gig at privilege. . that was some sick ass shit to hear him spin at flips house. just a nasty quirky afterhours set.

I had a blast with all of ya as always :) I want to thank Liz for drviing my ass out there sick and all. you rock . Im sure as i write this at 4 pm the party is still goin on. We left at 6 am and i got home and passed the fuck out :) best sleep evaaaaaaaaa

so tired right now still deciding if im goin to nerve tonite or not lol. ill def try to be there :)

Fun times watchin chappelle last nite. lvoed the digital piss clip esp LMAO !!!! too funny

it was a fun nite just seeing everyone layin on the floor cuddling and shit. seeing all the ladies layin on the couch lookin sexy like only they can. CP parties are the bomb straight up. Those lights and shit started to trip me out i think i tripped over myself a few times LOL.

had a blast cant wait to hear ur reviews. if i missed a shoutout just tell me ill update my list :)

till next fliptoniia .. hey tonie i say around memorial day for both our bdays perhaps ;)

PS (SO GREAT TO SEE THE SHIRT STILL THERE FUCK 2 TRANCE .. THE FLIPTONNIA MANTRA BABY !!!!!:tongue:

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah good times, I didnt bring the chapalle show, Flip recorded for future needs like myself and my lil crew on the couch last night, oh yeah but Dam, there were that many Cpers there last night, Ughhhhh I only meet a few of them that I havent meet yet, everyone knows me, but I dont know them, ughhh oh well, hopefully next time, anywyas good hanging out with u all, so till then next time, next weekend!!!

Matt Damon 2.0

first of all let me extend a sincere thank you to flip and tonia for inviting me into their home, and thanks again for the appleton's tip. being my first time to fliptoniaaa i had a great time and saw lots of people i haven't seen in a while. also met plenty of cool people of whom i'd be glad to hang with again.

p.s. mrmiami.... I LOVE TECHNO!!!!!!!

id love to give a huge thank you to everyone who made it out last night and helped me and HAPPYFACE celebrate our birthday !!! you all rocked !! :cool:

to all the dj's that participated and played their asses off and brought out the heavy artilary for us last night you guys were all amazing in different ways .. there wasnt a minute of so so music all night !! all quality tunes like bling said i told him ... U wont hear this shit we were listening to in many places .. cause U WONT !! i guess fliptoniaaa brings out the evil in dj's :flame: cause everyone was just wicked last night !! WICKED !!

a few special appearance at last minute by dennis rogers .. the sickes afterhours set ive ever heard :eek: ive heard this guy before but definately not like last night !! OMFG !! a huge thanks to him for wanting to spin his ass off for a couple of hours for fliptoniaaa crowd .. this guy is a great person and kool fuckin guy !! thanks again for coming and sharing your talent and tunes with us .. trust me ... they were greatly enjoyed by us all !!!

and to the guys that brought him over ( marcos,carla,ramon, bingo) thanks ..that was a real treat 4 me !!!

and bingo .. you are trully AMAZING bro .. you and dennis tag teaming was just incredible !!

obby , b-side, dumeral , mirza ,mrmiami, cianci , groove eric , and digital ..

YOU GUYS WERE ALL AMAZING !!! YOU FUCKERS JUST KNOW HOW TO WORK THAT LITTLE ROOM SO FUCKIN GOOD !! thank you fuckers for takin me places !!

there was never a dull moment last night musically ... its awsome to know and see how much awsome talent is in our own backyard !!! im sure everyone there will agree with me :cool:

now .. for my biggest thank you !! obviously goes to the downest couple ive ever met !!! without you two nothing would ever be possible ... i love you guys for offering your place to me and leo to have our party ..and when i say "our" party i mean "OUR " party !! including you 2 !! cause without you 2 ... there would be no party

:aright: and i dont even want to imagine a party without you 2 !! THANKS for everything and much love to you guys :hug:

Originally posted by koky

id love to give a huge thank you to everyone who made it out last night and helped me and HAPPYFACE celebrate our birthday !!! you all rocked !! :cool:

to all the dj's that participated and played their asses off and brought out the heavy artilary for us last night you guys were all amazing in different ways .. there wasnt a minute of so so music all night !! all quality tunes like bling said i told him ... U wont hear this shit we were listening to in many places .. cause U WONT !! i guess fliptoniaaa brings out the evil in dj's :flame: cause everyone was just wicked last night !! WICKED !!

a few special appearance at last minute by dennis rogers .. the sickes afterhours set ive ever heard :eek: ive heard this guy before but definately not like last night !! OMFG !! a huge thanks to him for wanting to spin his ass off for a couple of hours for fliptoniaaa crowd .. this guy is a great person and kool fuckin guy !! thanks again for coming and sharing your talent and tunes with us .. trust me ... they were greatly enjoyed by us all !!!

and to the guys that brought him over ( marcos,carla,ramon, bingo) thanks ..that was a real treat 4 me !!!

and bingo .. you are trully AMAZING bro .. you and dennis tag teaming was just incredible !!

obby , dumeral , mirza ,mrmiami, cianci , groove eric , and digital ..

YOU GUYS WERE ALL AMAZING !!! YOU FUCKERS JUST KNOW HOW TO WORK THAT LITTLE ROOM SO FUCKIN GOOD !! thank you fuckers for takin me places !!

there was never a dull moment last night musically ... its awsome to know and see how much awsome talent is in our own backyard !!! im sure everyone there will agree with me :cool:

now .. for my biggest thank you !! obviously goes to the downest couple ive ever met !!! without you two nothing would ever be possible ... i love you guys for offering your place to me and leo to have our party ..and when i say "our" party i mean "OUR " party !! including you 2 !! cause without you 2 ... there would be no party

:aright: and i dont even want to imagine a party without you 2 !! THANKS for everything and much love to you guys :hug:

Triple :werd:

.... What else can one expect from the ambassador of good & godly times ?!??? :D

Had a great time , pleasure meeting Sotuchick and getting to know better the coolest couple from Barranquila (mr & ms blend ) ...........and always a good vibe with the USUALS .

:)