Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Bling's Review of Koky and Leo's Bday at FLiptonnia

Bling

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HOOOOOOLY SHIT I AM SOOOO PISSED I DIDN"T MAKE IT!

i mean, i knew it was gonna be a great party, but DAMMMMMMN!!!!! :banghead:

*note to self: never again miss a party at fliptonnia*

it's great to hear that all you sexy freaks had so much fun though!!!!

so is the policy "whatever happens in fliptonnia stays in fliptonnia" or do the rest of us get to hear the juicy stuff, too?!?! ha ha ha. ;)

LOVE THE PICTURES!!!! :D

Originally posted by TheMrs

OH, and Issel, the DJ from NY threw down a song that had the beat of that song in it. That's why we were singing it.

I......like.. big butts and I can not lie............

Someone threw down a track that I swaer had the same beat to this song.

LOL

Highlights:

1- 20 Minute Set

2- Chicken On The Rocks ( I have pics....very nasty. I won't mention any names.)

3- Cianci's 1001 Faces

4- Finding $20.00 On The Floor (Thanks For Breakfast/Lunch)

5- Hearing Prestons New Track

6- Saying NO! To Everything That Was Offered To Me (God I was tired).

7- Gigi, waking me up on the couch right at the same moment that I was about to go into deep sleep. LOL. I needed a power nap big time but was woken up ten minutes into it. :mad:

8- Breathing Gas For Like 15 Minutes Without Even Realizing That I was Sitting Right Next To It. :laugh: Thank God I didn't spark it up in that area.

9- Hearing Digital7 spin. Damn bro, Nice Sounds!!!!!!!. Didn't know you had it in you. VERY NICE.

10- Not Realizing That Carla Was Sitting Next to Me The Whole Time Until She asked Me for A Light. LOL. Sorry Carla. I was so tired at that time. I was <----> this close to passing out on your shoulders without even asking you.:D

11- Hearing Digital7 tell me how fucked up he was.....every 5 minutes. BRO, I COULD NOT TELL. :rolleyes: (I do the same when I am housed).

12- Pringles and Ice Tea - The Breakfast For Champs!!!!

13- and last but not least....Cianci's 1001 Faces ....YES AGAIN!!!!!

Another hopping party for sure...in full effect when we arrived around 4 or 5 after leaving Privilege for a very special afterhours set by Domingo & Dennis :eek:

Thanks to Koky & Leo for the invities, Happy Birthday guys!! Flip & theMrs for the hospitality and always pleasure chilling with everyone after hours :aright:

Originally posted by obby

I......like.. big butts and I can not lie............

Someone threw down a track that I swaer had the same beat to this song.

LOL

yep same beat .. but it was fuckin twistedddddddd.. :)

dennis .. must bring him back ;)

Originally posted by lyrik

DAMN :mad: Now I am pissed that I couldn't make it out....:mad: CrzyB even called me but I was way too drunk to go there and make it home...looks like I missed one hell of a time...I thought this party was suppose to be smaller...yeah right :mad: you guys all look like you had a blast...never .never..never again will I miss a party at the land...I am sorry...not to you beotchs...because you look like you had a freakin crazy time...but to myself for missing this :mad::tongue:

Dude where you that fucked up? I called you from her cell mine went dead frogot? lol :laugh: You missed out bro!

Originally posted by obby

2- Chicken On The Rocks ( I have pics....very nasty. I won't mention any names.)

I made chicken wings last night and WONDERED why there was a hole in the bag!!!!!! :laugh:

That's hilarious! I can't imagine taking a sip of my drink and finding chicken wings in it!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by TheMrs

That's hilarious! I can't imagine taking a sip of my drink and finding chicken wings in it!!!

yeah, i had one of those too..... whats even funnier is the gentleman who put the chicken wing in my cup put one in his too... when i told him he just put a chicken wing in his cup he looked at me like i was nuts....